a big problem.help me,please

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by genji16, Jul 19, 2015.

1. genji16
    OP

genji16 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2014
    Switzerland
    at the first,sorry for my pool english.
    the problem:
    i have the card of animal crossing(JAP),i have played it for a long time.BUT recently,I use the rxtools to play the cia game(thanks for Roxa75). now i want to transfer the save files in JAP card to a English cia game(USA animal crossing),because i know english and i don't know japanese.But i don't want to play the USA game from the beginning.
    i try it like this:
    1.I use my JAP game card,in the SDF(SaveDataFiler),i press Y to export the save files
    2.i begin a new game in USA cia game,then export this save files, i can see 00000863 file,and in the 00000863,I can see 2 files,friend1.dat and garden.dat.
    3 i use the same name file in the JAP save file (only friend1.dat and garden.dat,only the 2 files) ,copy to the USA cia game.
    4 last I open sdf,press R+A to import the save file.

but when i open the USA game,it says ,the save is not the last save,it will be deleted.

if i want to play a USA game using my JAP save file,what should i do??please help me.
    please tell me in some easily English words,thank you.

2. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    Not happening.

3. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    I would try NTR on a N3ds and see if you can extract just the user data then use SDF to inject it. If I am not mistaken though ACNL has some some save encryption or something that may prevent you from doing this

4. samiam144

samiam144 RĂ©gulier

Aug 19, 2007
    Canada
  5. Spzjulien

Spzjulien GBAtemp Regular

Sep 8, 2012
    France
    Acnl us euro or jap are different game, impossible to do it for sure...

6. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    Well there's your answer fish bulb