Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
because it is all related to this topic, in some form or another

poptdp said about how it was funny that we were trying to make a pokemon follow code and nintendo planned to have that exact same thing in their next pokemon game

the address is there to show people what we hope to achieve with this code we are trying to make

and as for the combining games, i would call that hacking and AR codes are a form of hacking, so it can belong in an AR hacking related thread due to the key term "hacking"

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i did not play gold/silver before..but i think it look great.. and cool your pokemon can follow behind you
xD i am gonna get this get when it is released...us 2010... while jap 2009 fall... so long..

Btw...i wanna use YSmenu on my R4..but i dont know how to get the older one..the newer one won't generate a particular file..so i think i stick to my R4 menu for the moment.. ^.^..

Well Back to Topic !

i am surprised that some people already starter to make a non released game AR codes!!Good luck on the Code!
and btw...Grovyle does not seems to be that alive nowadays in his topic..hope he revive soon =P

Gaia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think you mis-understood us

we are making the code for pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum
nintendo added it to new pokemon games

as far as I know, we cannot make codes for games we cannot check the addresses for, and this fact prevents us from making codes for un-released games... however, if we could, Narin's cheat database would be way ahead of every other one you can find

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Gaia,
i am lost, are you trying to say to combine few games to one?

as per amity square? that code can be done! like i had mentioned earlier on~! it is either a simple AR code like player slot modifier and combine with a YES or NO ~!
or
we can always write a custom routine for it (this would be rather complicated)

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
Gaia said:
because it is all related to this topic, in some form or another

poptdp said about how it was funny that we were trying to make a pokemon follow code and nintendo planned to have that exact same thing in their next pokemon game

the address is there to show people what we hope to achieve with this code we are trying to make

and as for the combining games, i would call that hacking and AR codes are a form of hacking, so it can belong in an AR hacking related thread due to the key term "hacking"
Well, considering as this is MY thread I do believe I happen to know whats relevant and what isnt.. I know of the amnity square code that was being hacked, and I know the new pokemon will have this function, BUT, until the game comes out and UNTIL someone figures out the coding to make a pokemon follow you, I dont believe posting information on the Gold and Silver Remakes is relevant.. What you posted was news about the game.. There has been numerous threads about this.. IT would have been relevant if you had of posted about that code in your post and the SIMILARITIES between them, but the fact is you didnt.. I am not having a shot at anyone here but I dont see the RELEVANCE of that post to this topic.. Posting a link to the new game isnt exactly saying, 'Oh cool, look at this guys, maybe we can obtain an address from this and hack Diamond so we can have a pokemon follow us'.. Next time, make sure you RELATE posts.. Because when a n00bie comes along and looks at that post, they wont understand..

And dont try to contradict me in my own thread.. I think I know whats relevant and what isnt.. If you cant obey this, just bugger off, we dont want people with that kind of attitude..

And also I never mentioned anything about the combining games.. If you cant configure between me saying "Whats the relevance of this?" towards you posting the news, thats another reason why people like you should stay away.. And if you want to hack the game and add different regions, go ahead.. If someone else wants to do this, great, Im with you and them 100%..

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
you see, kenz? elixir is so modest
biggrin.gif
anyway just feel free to ask us any questions and we try to help
biggrin.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i prefer to deal on IRC, is easier to explain and stuff

i am not modest but fatso is good thats the fact
he helped me on the DB codes
smile.gif

hahahahaha~!

by the way you can always use r4cce to change the activators you want
is on the bottom right, it is call Key-Pad cheat activation button!

Gaia,
after reading curley's post, i understand what you want
smile.gif

it would be better you post your question/discussion in the following forum
smile.gif

they are the expert when you talk about ROM HACKING http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=41

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
you see, kenz? elixir is so modest
biggrin.gif
anyway just feel free to ask us any questions and we try to help
biggrin.gif

sure ^.^ u guys are so helping
happy.gif
WEEee.

elixirdream said:
mrfatso said:
QUOTE(kenzspellz @ May 11 2009, 10:02 AM) Thanks mrfatso!^.^ i appreciate your help =D i am dumb in code thingies lol >

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
yes and that is making codes
biggrin.gif
anyway back to topic: so how's everyone code making skills? too rusty thanks to these strange games?

as for me, haha, can't believe i am so bored, i end up making ar codes for snes games

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
I am using PSP making GB codes
smile.gif

actually these strange games are pretty challenging as well
smile.gif

did you try to make anything from those language game? LOL

well i am waiting for next week! all the nice J games would be out and is time to spree again~!
after that relax till june 10th for infinite space and july 11th for DQ9!

i hope i would get my TT by then
smile.gif

at least i can play the game while making codes

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
wow didnt know psp can do that..hard getting a psp 2000 nowadays..some shops con people money..lol.. my friend bought 1 pp 2000 for $400+ "just the psp itself"
while my another friend bought the package for $398..risky o-O"

dsjunkieman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
f*cking strippers....

dude anyway can someone make me a cool Smiley World code? i know the games easy and really REALLY lame but cmon.

they are smileys!!!!!
sweeeeeet.

oh ya and Puzzle Quest too.

havent played much of it but i always enjoy having the whole cyclo alternate save thing and seeeing which game i like spending my lunch break on better

EDIT:: oh and my nocash and emucheat are still crashing...i went through a couple different dl's for the nocash so i dont really know what the problem is....its kinda lame but im pretty sure its not a problem from what im running on.

i meanl....im still running XP SP1 but really that shouldnt make a difference with these .exe's and nocash runs pretty good til i try to scan it with the emucheat

SleepingSnorlax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I am new to the whole code creation thing. I have been trying to make codes for the European version of Final Fantasy 4 as there are only gil and exp codes for us playing that version.
So far I made my own gil code (very simple), and created an item quantity code for slot 1 and also for slot 1-6 (this is so people only need to farm 1 of each tail/golden apple/soma drop).

But having read the previous 60+ pages I am stuck
hate2.gif
. I am trying to find a way of editing my key items or what monsters drop after battle. The reason for this is I am after the augments.
So could I have some advice on how to find the addresses I am after.

Or am I just too dumb to figure it out? Thats probably the reason. But if you dont know the answer try asking people that would
rolleyes.gif

Chears.

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
hey guys..i tried to find and make a all ribbons for pokemon code for pokemon platinum version (U)

but as my lack of experience i failed..so i am wondering if someone can find a way do make this code-all contest ribbon for pokemon code

if it is impossible then its okay ^.^ i will try to get the ribbons in the game..

if the someone manage to create such a code and is in a topic please post down the link =D ..

or if someone manage to create this code i sincerely thank him/her for the hard work ^.^

as you all know the pokesav for platinum don't work..it just freeze the game..

"i'm sorry if i should'nt beg or request a code here..but i cannot find it anywhere and i fail to make it myself..=o"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had one it was fun lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?