ROM Hack 999 Random Freezing

ChaosAxess

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm trying to play 999, but I keep getting random freezes in the first room after like a minute or so of play. I'm running the game on a DSi using Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.1 with AAP on and a compatible microSD, also tried that fix on filetrip, which yielded no favorable results. Anyone know what's up?

Hotness1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this should be posted in the Acekard forums...

but anyways are you sure it's not a contact issue?

Visit this and scroll down to the "Paper Trick" section.

bloodhonor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just play on NO$GBA (its free). Make sure to get NO$ZOOMER and the bios before playing the game. 999 can't play without bios because it's encrypted! I gave up on playing it on my actual ds (used edge card), so why not just play it on the computer? The quality is pretty decent and it's certainly playable, albeit a bit less favorable.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Once you use the patch - its best to start a new game , and delete your old save thats cause of the freeze befor the patched ROM

So do not use your old .sav file , Then freeze issue should be solved!

Dynodevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still no dice. It seems to play for around 15 mins then just freezes. Doesn't matter whether you make it to the puzzle or not its just after a set time it stops. Frustrating to say the least (:

Edit - Maybe I lied a little bit. Formatted the card and did a fresh everything, works now (:

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dynodevil said:
Still no dice. It seems to play for around 15 mins then just freezes. Doesn't matter whether you make it to the puzzle or not its just after a set time it stops. Frustrating to say the least (:

Starange but they is a YSmenu built now for M3 Real

Did you delete your old save file and start a new sav file ?

Dynodevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Aye i had deleted the .sav but it still didnt work, but as I say its all good now.

Didn't know about the YS for M3 shall go have a look now
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0