Hacking 90dns games

kayla2021

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hello all, I'm waiting on my 64g sd card to arrive by courier and feel comfortable that omce I homebrew my switch running firmware 11.0.01 I will then download games on my desktop then transfer the nsp or xci files on to my 64g sd card and then onto switch, does anyone know if I have 90dns turned on all the time alow me to still play games

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I'm waiting on my 64g sd card to arrive by courier and feel comfortable that omce I homebrew my switch running firmware 11.0.01 I will then download games on my desktop then transfer the nsp or xci files on to my 64g sd card and then onto switch, does anyone know if I have 90dns turned on all the time alow me to still play games
90DNS function is to prevent the console from connecting to Nintendo's servers. Unless you plan on playing or updating games online, I don't see how your games would be affected.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to setup 90dns so it’s only on when I am booted up into CFW? Cuz right now I think I have it setup via wifi settings so it’s always on. I want to start playing some cart games online

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to setup 90dns so it’s only on when I am booted up into CFW? Cuz right now I think I have it setup via wifi settings so it’s always on. I want to start playing some cart games online
Then change your WIFI settings back to your intentnet connection. 90DNS is for a hacked switch with a dirty nand or piracy to prevent it from going online and getting banned. Sounds like you are only using sysnand, I highly recommend you setup an emmuand so that it doesnt share the same WIFI settings then you can just play only legit games on the sysnand online.

Reactions: laz305

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Others will say that it's relatively safe to use cfw in sysnand if you don't have nsp/xci installed. But as you were told above, I would also suggest to keep your sysnand 100% free of cfw stuff, and use an emunand for all your cfw activities instead.

If you have 90dns in your sysnand because you've installed nsps for instance, don't even try to remove it and go online, you'll get banned.

Look in these forums for a way to clean your sysnand and then install an emunand, and keep them separate.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then change your WIFI settings back to your intentnet connection. 90DNS is for a hacked switch with a dirty nand or piracy to prevent it from going online and getting banned. Sounds like you are only using sysnand, I highly recommend you setup an emmuand so that it doesnt share the same WIFI settings then you can just play only legit games on the sysnand online.
Thanks no I have been on emuNAND since day 1 of hacking my switch lol. I’ve actually never attempted to go online before. This’ll be my first time so wanna cover all the bases. Ok so reset my Wi-Fi settings to normal. Then what? With CFW it’s on automatically? And what’s this exosphere.ini? Do I want blank_prodinfo_sysmmc=0 or 1?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks no I have been on emuNAND since day 1 of hacking my switch lol. I’ve actually never attempted to go online before. This’ll be my first time so wanna cover all the bases. Ok so reset my Wi-Fi settings to normal. Then what? With CFW it’s on automatically? And what’s this exosphere.ini? Do I want blank_prodinfo_sysmmc=0 or 1?
The simplest thing to do is just play your pirated stuff on emunand with 90DNS active at all times, a blank prod info (Incognito) is optional, but yes have that on too. For sysnand change or reset your WIFI settings back to your internet connection and only play your legit games on it.
Emunand for piracy & cheats/Sysnand for legitimate play, both nands do not share the same settings or data if you setup 90DNS on Emunand it will have it all the time

Last edited by MasterJ360,

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The simplest thing to do is just play your pirated stuff on emunand with 90DNS active at all times, a blank prod info (Incognito) is optional, but yes have that on too. For sysnand change or reset your WIFI settings back to your internet connection and only play your legit games on it.
Emunand for piracy & cheats/Synand for legitimate play, both nands do not share the same settings or data if you setup 90DNS on Emunand it will have it all the time
Ok got it so how do I setup 90dns for emuNAND only? Cuz only way I know how is to change wifi settings and that means for sysNand too

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok got it so how do I setup 90dns for emuNAND only? Cuz only way I know how is to change wifi settings and that means for sysNand too
Read my post above again. Both nands do not share the same settings. So just setup 90DNS on emunand. The whole purpose of having emunand is so that you dont need to use hacks or dirty your sysnand to use 90DNS, basically what im trying to say is you shouldn't have setup 90DNS on your sysnand to begin with.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read my post above again. Both nands do not share the same settings. So just setup 90DNS on emunand. The whole purpose of having emunand is so that you dont need to use hacks or dirty your sysnand to use 90DNS, basically what im trying to say is you shouldn't have setup 90DNS on your sysnand to begin with.
Wow bro now you tell me lol do you think by just applying 90dns to my sysNand settings they banned me? Cuz for the first time I just updated my sysNand from 9.0.1 and after update I try and go online and gives me temporary unavailable notice. FML 🤦‍♂️

Homlet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow bro now you tell me lol do you think by just applying 90dns to my sysNand settings they banned me? Cuz for the first time I just updated my sysNand from 9.0.1 and after update I try and go online and gives me temporary unavailable notice. FML 🤦‍♂️
No, you pirated, installed a homebrew nsp or cheated online on either sysnand or emunand without taking the proper precautions (DNS, host files or prodinfo blanking)

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They dont ban ppl temporary so no

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse