9.2 and ESHOP

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ivoyko, Mar 24, 2016.

1. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    First i dont know where ask this but if this isnt the better place some mod move it.

I have a 9.2.0.32E OLD3DSXL (friend module and NVER from 10.7) with RXTOOLS 3.0 without emunand. I have Homebrew Launcher .cia and Menuhax. (both are 2.7)

The problem its than if i click on ESHOP HBL icon or enter with HANS or FREE MULTI PATCHER on RXTOOLS when finish loading the ESHOP always frozen... but if i update the ESHOP and ESHOP MINT with the 10.7 one HBL and HANS crashes with a yellow screen and FMP and later ESHOP finish with a Nintendo 3DS logo frozen too.

What can i do for enter to ESHOP and update my games. T.T

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Get emunand (or arm9loaderhax) and update :)

3. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    i use a 4GB SD card emunand isnt a option.

And i cant get arm9loaderhax bc
    a) if i change my SD card what i have to do again?
    b) im worried bc i dont want a brick.

4. SkyChotik

SkyChotik Well-known Member

Mar 22, 2016
    United States
    Right this second I'm installing a9lh, and it's a really long process. I'd recommend using just regular emunand if you're unsure, there's no chance of a brick if you just follow the few guides out there.

5. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    im updated to 10.7 bc i updated eshop modules and 3ds was doing weirds things :C I think was semi bricked and i has to use recovery for it.

6. rotebrotobias

rotebrotobias GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 31, 2015
    4GB sd card works. I used an 4GB SD card for a very long time and it actually worked perfectly. emuNAND only takes up 2GB of your SD card. It is also possible to buy a new one.

Ryccardo likes this.
  7. SkyChotik

SkyChotik Well-known Member

Mar 22, 2016
    United States

If you have a copy of OOT and a Powersaves Pro device you can still downgrade from 10.7, that's what I had just done today.
    You don't need to use emunand permanently either, with a9lh you can just use sysnand CFW and it works perfect.

Also, from what I can tell, if you use sysnand cfw instead of emunand you are also able to swap out the SD card, you just need to keep the new one Fat32 and formatted with 32Kb sectors.
    After formatting you just copy the old files back over.

8. ivoyko
    OP

ivoyko GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2009
    EOL DA ASCO
    but if u use 2gb from 4gb for a emunand... how space left for games? if i only has smash bross and fire emblem and was near to fullit... imagine with emunand.

To the other guy... sadly i have a ocarina of time but not Powersaves Pro and im a little scared bc i read than exist a eur and a usa release but i dont know what version its when i search it on amazon or other online shops.

Other stuff i entered to Eshop and tried download Smash last patch but said error 007-6106 and never download but i tried with Pokemon patchs and 0 problems... what can i do?

Last edited by ivoyko, Mar 25, 2016
  9. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Emunand is 1 GB on O3DS... and sure, you're supposed to buy a bigger card