Hacking 9.2 3DS + Majora's Mask Retail Cart?

Kurt91

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm going to buy a 3DS, and either a Sky or Gateway flash card. I found a sale where you can buy a 3DS and a copy of Majora's Mask together and save a bit of money. I figured I'd buy that and play Majora while waiting for the flash card, if they show up before it does.

However, I'm already aware that some games will require updating the 3DS before being able to play it. Since it's already not a guarantee to get a 9.2 3DS now, I want to ask anybody who has Majora's Mask if it's playable on 9.2 or if it requires an update. If it requires an update, I know to get a Sky3DS. If not, I'll know to wait until I actually receive the system, check the version on it, and pick a flash card accordingly.

----------

By the way, it's an unrelated question, but I'm curious and I don't mind if it doesn't get answered anyways. I remember hearing that the Sky3DS can easily have the game-switch button bumped while playing in a N3DS. I figure that somebody here has opened one of those things up to look inside at some point. Is there a reason why the button can't just be recessed into the card, and you use your fingernail or something to press down on it? Kind of like how the MicroSD in my DSTT is recessed into the card, and yet I can still press it to get it to come out and rearrange files on it.

I wasn't sure if it was a design oversight of some kind, or if the card is just too physically full for that to be a possibility.

Erich Moraga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I highly recommend the Sky3DS. I've never accidentally bumped the blue button on it because I use a circle pad pro, and there's really no need for you to spend the extra money on the Majora's Mask cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A