Hacking 8GB Micro SD stuck at R4 loading

Felini2Mew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just recently got an 8gb Micro SD card. I had a 2gb previously with all my system information, games, ysmenu, and emulators, for my R4. Well, the R4 ran perfectly before i transferred all the data over to the 8gb and after it was all on there, I booted it up and it got stuck at the loading screen... So, I got all new firmware and I even used the R4bugFix. Dunno what else I can do.. It says on the box that my R4 came with that it can use up to a 32gb micro sd card. So, I don't know why exactly its doing this... Any suggestions? Help? Anyone know exactly what to do?
unsure.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most R4's (especially original ones) don't support SDHC cards. Exactly what version of the R4 do you have? What did the packaging call it?

Felini2Mew

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
injected11 said:
canderousa said:
If you'd like to get rid of your old R4, send me a PM!
It's not an old one. He said the box says it supports SDHC. It's a clone.

Uhm, Sorry but one, yes it IS an old one. Two, I'm not a 'he'. And three, I said nothing about the box saying anything, let alone it supporting SDHC. I haven't been home to be able to check the box's information, so I nor you have any idea if its a clone or not, but I'll be sure to let you know.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The biggest non-SDHC I've ever seen is 4GB. 32GB is most definitely a SDHC card. If the box says it supports 32GB cards (like your OP says), it definitely is referring to SDHC. Real R4s do not support SDHC, meaning yours is a clone.

Where exactly in your post was I to determine you're a female? Someone needs a chill pill.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff