ROM Hack 7th Dragon III - CODE VFD Cheats.

Wolf924

Trophies
XP
Country
The ntr works and i am using it to test if you can get 999 attack with the first weapon using the samurai class bonus attack at class change ataque lvl 39 attack , life and magic attack are 500 cap def, magic def and mana 300 cap AMD sped 255 cap

Last edited by Wolf924,

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've also created a NTR Plugin for USA Version. It could be too much but for testing purposes feel free to try it.
Code:
Options are:
1. Max / Inf Money [AZ & DZ]
2. Max EXP
3. Max / Inf Skill Points
4. Max / Inf Health
5. Max / Inf Mana

Download
http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/VkGIej4Z/file.html

Can I ask for Exp 2x/4x/8x Multiplier
Sp 2x/4x/8x Multiplier
Az 2x/4x/8x Multiplier

just because instead 9999 is fun and all but I get rather boored with instant money,

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've extracted the save file from my demo, but it splits into 4 files with these file names: 0, 1, 2, c

Which one of them must I edit?

otakusensei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open the file named 1 with the editor and remember to save it. I was able to add tons of EP and SP as well as multiple instances of utility items in stacks of 99 and have no trouble so far.

Princess Emily

Smiles innocently...
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Open the file named 1 with the editor and remember to save it. I was able to add tons of EP and SP as well as multiple instances of utility items in stacks of 99 and have no trouble so far.
Ok then. By the way, what does those 4 files represent? Only the file "c" has 1 kb, the rest 39 kb. Are the other ones dependent on the save slots? (this game has 3 IIRC)
I'm using Save Manager btw to extract the save.

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to edit the save via hex editing, but failed, and now my save is corrupted and the game crashes every time I try to launch the save. Can this be fixed? I was still pretty early on in the game, so it doesn't really matter, but a fix would be really nice. I'll post the save tomorrow

Reactions: MallowMadness

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you made a backup for your save then just use that and re-inject it back into your game. Otherwise not much unless you can revert what you edited. Always make a backup just encase, just save it somewhere each time on your PC your going to edit.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Can I get codes in txt?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can I ask for Exp 2x/4x/8x Multiplier
Sp 2x/4x/8x Multiplier
Az 2x/4x/8x Multiplier

just because instead 9999 is fun and all but I get rather boored with instant money,
Can you provide codes in txt?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ