Gaming 75 in 1 DS Games

Twiffles

танковые победы
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So my cousin bought one of these 75 in 1 DS games and it saves and stuff, so I assume it's a flashcart of somekind. Looking at the DS selection screen it's called "DS Fireline". So I was wondering, is it possible to change the games inside? It's got tons of repeats and really lame games (like some kind of "Pretty Princess Pony" or something.)

Box looks like this:
58046916sc5.jpg

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i've seen those pop up a few times. They must be a type of flash card with games loaded onto them and sold at a higher price. Gotta love china!

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They are a collection of the smallest 70 DS games along with 5 to sell the device.

5? All the games on the cover are top notch titles (well, apart from those last 3) If you can play and save all those games perfectly then it's a very good investment, but 75 is a lot and seeing as it can hold more than an average flashcart it's probably just made for playing the games, and not adding or removing any and no video and audio (moonshell)

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, try it.

I've owned many of those kind of carts for GBA and GBC, with the same style of box. None of them would read in various linkers that I own, and were also undumpable - you'd get the loader in some cases.

In fact, I'll put money on it not being rewritable.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Ok, try it.

I've owned many of those kind of carts for GBA and GBC, with the same style of box. None of them would read in various linkers that I own, and were also undumpable - you'd get the loader in some cases.

In fact, I'll put money on it not being rewritable.
Look, I'm not trying to say it is rewritable, I don't know, maybe it's not, but I'm sure it would be better if we tried it out.
Also, the fact that it says DS Fireline in the loader, which is the name of an N-Card clone, gives a pretty big hint
wink.gif

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There might have been another called the DS Fireline. If you can get hold of an N-Card/F-Card reader, it might be worthwhile trying but I wouldn't go to any big hassle for it.

EDIT: Some websites give the impression that it is a flashcard, that has games transferrable. Notice the u-disk, system files etc.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/answers2/front...06210201AADnY2Z

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
There might have been another called the DS Fireline. If you can get hold of an N-Card/F-Card reader, it might be worthwhile trying but I wouldn't go to any big hassle for it.

EDIT: Some websites give the impression that it is a flashcard, that has games transferrable. Notice the u-disk, system files etc.

Even in China, If it was an N-Card clone, they'd market it as one. Trust me, I've been there, and they'll try to sell you a flashcart for more than these crappy all in one things.

A moron on yahoo answers saying "it's a fireline" means nothing to me. Googling it produces nothing. The only thing that even links "Fireline" To N-Card clones is that IIRC, The Fire Card brands its Slot-2 linker a "Fireline," with the DS Menu picture saying "NDS FIRE CARD.

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Even in China, If it was an N-Card clone, they'd market it as one. Trust me, I've been there, and they'll try to sell you a flashcart for more than these crappy all in one things.

A moron on yahoo answers saying "it's a fireline" means nothing to me. Googling it produces nothing. The only thing that even links "Fireline" To N-Card clones is that IIRC, The Fire Card brands its Slot-2 linker a "Fireline," with the DS Menu picture saying "NDS FIRE CARD.

You mean Fire Line. Either way, I've seen a thread about these before and suggested they were a N-Card clone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM