Hacking 6.20 "method" has been released!

schatzi24

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How can i play PS2 Games on my PS4 Pro 5.05? i have installed need for speed but stutter on video when i play it and Burnout 3 Takedown but don`t work. only enter the matrix work

Brenry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If old generation titles is your interest, you'd probably be much happier picking up a cheap PS3 slim. I havent kept up on that system as I have an old phat that required soldering, but I understand slims are softmod exploitable and very cheap. PS3 you can run .iso format with ps1/ps2/psp without messing with PSNclassics pkg.

The other upside is you have more control on those titles like 4:3 aspect ratio and smoothing on/off. It really is a much friendlier environment plus ya get the whole ps3 library. PS4 titles are such storage hogs, in the long run makes more sense keeping old stuff on ps3 they are like 20 bucks.

MostlyUnharmful

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I havent kept up on that system as I have an old phat that required soldering

Are you sure about that? FWIK all the Fats are soft moddable but not all Slims are, I mean, it's possible to install a CFW an all Fats and early Slim models (softmod). There was another jailbreak for recent models tho, but with less capabilities than CFW...

Edit: ah, I probably got it now what you mean with soldering, your PS3 is over-heating and you want to try to reballing it...

Last edited by MostlyUnharmful,

dannyb1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Picked up a job lot of fats before christmas (5 for £20 3 work 1 YLOD and 1 just a power suppy I think) Softmodded them and have it for the very reason of emulating PS1 (I got a softmodded PS2 but emulating PS1 through it is a ballache)

D

Deleted User

Are you sure about that? FWIK all the Fats are soft moddable but not all Slims are, I mean, it's possible to install a CFW an all Fats and early Slim models (softmod). There was another jailbreak for recent models tho, but with less capabilities than CFW...

Edit: ah, I probably got it now what you mean with soldering, your PS3 is over-heating and you want to try to reballing it...

Pretty sure 4.83ofw phat / slim are not softmodable, just a heads up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end