Gaming 6.20 HEN TN Prometheus Iso Loader by Liquidzigong!!!!

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ahh it runs at fine speed. for those who it crashes on, after you run hen, on the XMB0 take out memory card press select and restart VSH. let it reboot- pop in memeory card again, this should get it going.

Sh4d0wZ3r0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
The Chow said:
Sh4d0wZ3r0 said:
Is there any special settings on the HEN to use on some ISOs? I have been trying to run Valkyria Chronicles II with no luck (keeps freezing and shutting down when it checks my memory card while booting the game), while some other people are reporting no problems at all with theirs. I've tried changing CPU speed and faking regions but no luck so far.

It might be the ISO of the game itself that's the problem. I found a copy somewhere that was "fixed" so I could continue playing the game on my Go (I actually have the UMD of this game). The "fixed" copy wouldn't work past the "memory card check", which is exactly the point you mentioned. After that, I went and found a different copy, and it worked perfectly.

...well, except for some error due to some in-game message telling me that the "PSP version being newer than the existing save" or something, which disabled all my DLC unless I put them on there again (or something, I'm not quite clear on what happened).

Ah, you're right. I was using an undub iso before. Once I tried the version patched for 5.03 it worked flawlessly. Guess no undub for me unless there's a way to patch the undubbed iso as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.