• Likes 43

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Rekado is payload launcher written in Kotlin and based on NXLoader injector codebase. Application doesn't require Root on your device. SX Loader, ReiNX and Hekate payloads bundled as default.

Download

The main difference from NXLoader is the ability to quickly change the payloads you need by preloading them. You can choose any needed payload once the USB cable connected to your Switch.

If you will find any issues feel free to report it. Or maybe you have some good ideas, you can also tell me about them.

I am open any kind of pull requests (especially for new languages support).

Source code

Support development

Last edited by Menos,

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah, I have already released 1.0.1 update. It contains of hot fix for the bug with the choice of payloads using the standard file manager.

Have a good day!

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rekado is fusee launcher written in Kotlin and based on NXLoader injector codebase. Application doesn't require Root on your device. SX Loader payload bundled as default.

Download

The main difference from NXLoader is the ability to quickly change the payloads you need by preloading them. You can choose any needed payload once the USB cable connected to your Switch.

If you will find any issues feel free to report it. Or maybe you have some good ideas, you can also tell me about them.

Source code
Android 4.2 support please.

Rickyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does it need XHCI controller like NX-Loader needed? NX-Loader doesnt work on my phone because of that, (SUBMITURB error)

Reactions: guicrith

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Rekado is fusee launcher written in Kotlin and based on NXLoader injector codebase. Application doesn't require Root on your device. SX Loader payload bundled as default.

Download

Source code
Sadly this doesn't support outside payloads like Hekate from ctcaer none of his are supported apparently by the app

Jokkovitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sadly this doesn't support outside payloads like Hekate from ctcaer none of his are supported apparently by the app
They are supported.
Just change the way you picked up the bin inside rekado, when I added hekate.bin I had the same error, instead of choosing ES file explorer I used the standard file explorer and Bam ! No error.
That's related to the way the file browser link the file. Had the same error with tagmo.

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I have released 1.0.4 update with improved detection of external payload files, so give it a try anyone who had problems with it.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They are supported.
Just change the way you picked up the bin inside rekado, when I added hekate.bin I had the same error, instead of choosing ES file explorer I used the standard file explorer and Bam ! No error.
That's related to the way the file browser link the file. Had the same error with tagmo.
Nah I could pick Hekate easily but not the ctcaer mod ones

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nah I could pick Hekate easily but not the ctcaer mod ones
I successfully picked ctcaer 3.0 with the previous version of this app, and 3.1 with the current version. I used ES File Explorer, and when it gave me the choice I picked "file way" as opposed to "android way".

OP, is there a way to remove a previously selected payload from the list? I've deleted ctcaer 3.0 since downloading 3.1. Thanks again.

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
OP, is there a way to remove a previously selected payload from the list? I've deleted ctcaer 3.0 since downloading 3.1. Thanks again.

I have already commited this ability in master branch, but haven't released updated yet. For know you can go to Rekado folder in the root of your storage and remove it manually.

UPD: 1.0.5 already released with ability to remove chosen payloads!

Last edited by Menos,
Reactions: hippy dave

SirHastur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Switch FW: 5.1.0
Auto RCM: No
SDCard: 128GB Samsung EVo Plus EXFAT formatted
Smartphone: OP3 Lineage 14.1 Rooted (No problems with NXLoader and this OS/version/cables/OTG adapter)

Hello @Menos,

Thanks a lot for Rekado.

Since it's regularly updated, I would like to use your app instead of NXLoader but, sadly, I have a problem using it with my OnePlus3.
My cables and OTG adapter are HighGrade cables and everything works fine with NXLoader or TegraRCMGui (oc, Only Cable used for TegraRCM).
Storage and USB rights are permanently set for Rekado.

When I tested Rekado for the first time, I deleted NXLoader app+data and rebooted the device!
After that, I even tested deleting Rekado app+data, going into recovery and deleting cache and Dalvik/ART cache before any test.

App react to the fact that it's a switch and ask me which Payload I want to send!
I tested various working Payloads including the embedded one but I only get a black screen after sending the payload.

The log is normal (Payload sent)(see below or attached) and I have to press the ON/OFF button for x seconds before going into RCM again :( (I check to be sure that I'm in RCM)
I also tried without SDCard since it's not needed to launch the SX payload ->> boot.dat missing screen ->> without success (black screen!)

Btw, even when I delete app+data, Rekado find a list of my previous payload so there is a remaining file/db somewhere in my phone.
Can you tell me where is located the db/file and I will try to delete it manually before restarting the whole process and check again?

Or maybe if you have any idea of what can be the problem?

Thanks a lot,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180708-152934.jpg
    Screenshot_20180708-152934.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,563
Last edited by SirHastur,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...