raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay 500 posts!!

Anyway, life sux.

Haven't had any friends for the past few years, never had a girlfriend. Just got uni which still hasn't helped me in getting a job, my family which has been getting more fucked up every week and the interwebs.

So at the moment I'm really fucking sick of it. My 12 year old little brother is a complete fuckwit who fucking rules the house.

Mum can't control him, he threatens to call the cops if me or my dad try to sort him out and it's just about every fucking day.

Monday he went to school, that was probably the best day this week not much happened that day.

Tuesday he didn't want to go to school cause he didn't like his hair cut so he decided to stay home, at night time I wanted to go to bed and watch That 70's Show problem was he wanted to watch My Name is Earl so I gave in. By that time he had missed out on 5 minutes of it so that wasn't good enough. For some fucked up reason he decided to take his light bulb out and smash it all over the ground and then he decided to fuck around throwing stuff on the ground and banging on his bed. That went on for a good few hours and I finally decided to go to bed at 12 o'clock down the shed which was a bitch cause I had to wake up at 4:30am the next morning.

Wednesday he didn't want to go to school cause he didn't like his hair cut so he decided to stay home, at night time he planned on going to Akido. Problem was the teacher was in hospital or something so then the shit started. He broke his SD card which he had only had for a few weeks, cut the table cloth, ripped his shirt, broke his fan and probably some other shit I can't remember.

Thursday he didn't want to go to school cause he didn't like his hair cut so he decided to stay home, can't really remember what happened this day apart from him telling mum that she does fuck all for him.

Friday he went to school until 2:00pm when he decided to get into a fight with another kid so the police were called and the school was put into lock down. He has since been screwing around telling mum that since he didn't get to go to Akido she has to bring him to Golf tomorrow and fails to see any reason why he shouldn't be allowed to go. The police man told mum that if he fucks up this weekend just to give him a call so he can be put in the watch-house over the weekend. *crosses-fingers*

I mean fuck he says he does all this shit because of school but he only went 1 3/4 days this week and now he is suspended so he gets another week off school. How the fuck his school his problem!!

Keep in mind this is just this week and a similar routine has been happening for quite some time. Just some statistics:
  • The police have visited him 3 times now, 1 time he managed to avoid the fuzz because it was night time and he decided to hide out while the heat cooled down.
  • He has managed to piss off 2 of our neighbours by repeatedly turning off their water.
  • He has broken 2 DS's in a rage and is now on his third.
  • He has broken 1 set of golf clubs in a rage.
  • more statistics to come when I think of them...
There is absolutely no getting through to him. I just hope something happens to him soon and he just disappears cause I've had enough, mums had enough, my sister has had enough, 2 of my other brothers are starting to learn from him and the baby is getting caught in the cross fire because of all this.

That is all.

EDIT: He is now watching me in my "natural habitat" and providing a commentary for what I am doing. Fuck he knows how to be annoying.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, he has problems
ohmy.gif
My sister has broken my DS phat, lost my DSL, and lost my DSi, but they were all on accident . :/
Anyways, Congrats on 500 posts
smile.gif
They all must be of high quality
ohmy.gif

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes! The problem is there isn't much I can think to do.

If we threaten to touch him he counter-attacks with a I'm going to call the police shit.

If we threaten to call the police on him he counter-attacks with a I'm going to fuck up your car or I'm going to kill the dog crap.

If we ignore him and try to walk off he just fucking follows and tries to be more annoying.

It is fucking annoying. I haven't said anything to him all day and I'm just sitting at the computer ignoring the commentary he is providing of me and trying not to fucking break down and give him the satisfaction he wants.

EDIT: Also a lot of my posts were spam. Posts 51-100 was a 1 night spamathon with elixir so I could see what was in the trading forums. Plus I had a few random smaller spamathons after that.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Congratz with the posts! But your brother is really mental!
About the no friends part: I feel sorry for you.
sad.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your brother is lucky i'm not his brother.
I'd have got my friend and taped that dumbass to a telephone pole, and left him there. Or worse.
Sounds like he has serious mental problems. He evidently needs medication, forcefully or not.

Not having friends isn't a huge thing. Most of mine have died for one reason or another (literally). Forums are good for that, you can meet and talk to a lot of people.
Not ever having a girlfriend isn't that bad either. Relationships tend to happen when they feel like it, and the best ones are stumbled upon, not sought out. You'll stumble upon a relationship eventually.

Congratz on 500 posts.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
You need a "new dad" to stand in there and slap him each time he says something until he shuts the fuck up.

Or get a video camera, record his threats, and use those to get him into juvie. I think that's the better option, but it doesn't involve you being able to watch him get the shit slapped out of him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1