5 years of DS roms

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember how i started out. I just wanted a media player DS. So i got the Max Media Dock. Holy shit was it huge. It used CF cards lol
The i moved on to the games 'n' music. Even a bigger fail than the MMD.
Finally got a (lol) "real" flash card, the R4DS. Pure awesome. Till R4 got the cap.
I am now content with my Acekard 2.1.

Wow this makes me wonder what we'll be doing for the 3DS.
-Will we be using pass me's, linkers, and eventually the almost perfect flash karts like Acekard and Supercardtwos?
-or will we eventually find a truncha bug exploit the will lead us into the future?
How much time, money and energy will go into finding our ways around the 3DS?

No matter what, im ready. I wanna bust the 3DS wide open. Im ready for another adventure!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
helpme said:
ive still got a passme but have not used it for years

I still have mine as well and now I no longer have a use for it. I used that darkfader hack on my current system to see if I could get the lamp to change modes but nope... and I let go of my previous DS console for $60 which is a lot imho for something that nobody needs/plays

I kept one system because I have a lot of flash carts that don't work on DSi..I only own 3 carts for DSi

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i should thank a romsite which made me think as to how so many roms are on the net while there is no working emu at tht time... then came the R4 and everything was explained

gbatemp has really played an important part, thanks guys

Flyfishing

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow...hard to believe it's been 5 years! I have the GBA Movie Player (CF cards and all) and got it for my GBA SP even before the DS came out. Slowly moved up in the world - adding a passme (later flashme) and then getting a Supercard CF (along with all the fun patching!). I stuck with that for a couple years (the Supercard team was always on the ball with software updates..) but eventually got my first DS cart - the EZV.
Here's to a few more successful years!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out