Homebrew Official 5.5.X ELF Loader

D

Deleted User

Maybe i should change my nus downloader, what's yours ?
Just download NUSGrabber GUI, and it should extract the command-line version of it upon app startup. ^^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, I've decrypted kernel.img and put it through IDA, and I'm converting all the addresses I can, but I still can't seem to convert them to plain English strings. :/

Reactions: NexoCube

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not very...
Oh done fine. Now CDecrypting it.

I'm a noob with these tools.

C:\Users\wiiuhaxx\Downloads\NEW-NUSGrabber\000500101000400A\15702>CDecrypt.exe title.tmd title.cert ckey.bin
CDecrypt v 1.0b by crediar
Built: 09:43:46 Jan 14 2015
It is not allowed to resell, rehost, redistribute
or include this file in any packages!

Title version:15702
Content Count:74
Encrypted Title KEY:
--redacted--
Title ID:
000500101000400A0000000000000000
Decrypted Title KEY:
--redacted--
FSTInfo Entries:829624398

Works with : CDecrypt title.tmd title.tik ckey.bin

Edit: Careful with those :P (SonyUSA)

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh done fine. Now CDecrypting it.

I'm a noob with these tools.

C:\Users\wiiuhaxx\Downloads\NEW-NUSGrabber\000500101000400A\15702>CDecrypt.exe title.tmd title.cert ckey.bin
CDecrypt v 1.0b by crediar
Built: 09:43:46 Jan 14 2015
It is not allowed to resell, rehost, redistribute
or include this file in any packages!

Title version:15702
Content Count:74
Encrypted Title KEY:

Title ID:
000500101000400A0000000000000000
Decrypted Title KEY:

FSTInfo Entries:829624398

Works with : CDecrypt title.tmd title.tik ckey.bin
remove the keys from the post bud

Reactions: Piluvr

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you wouldn't mind, please start a new thread regarding this :) Also, be careful not to post any keys in your log files!
It can be useful in a way that it could attract more people (who know how to help), but it can also open the window for all the trolls again, you might say well these guys are different they are sharing everything instantly anyway etc so no room for Hykem's IOSU exploit kind of posts... But trolls always find ways to troll :D no matter what you do ^^.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can be useful in a way that it could attract more people (who know how to help), but it can also open the window for all the trolls again, you might say well these guys are different they are sharing everything instantly anyway etc so no room for Hykem's IOSU exploit kind of posts... But trolls always find ways to troll :D no matter what you do ^^.

Well... I mean, mostly because this is a thread about the 5.5 elf loader and they are discussing kexploit in it :P

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

If you wouldn't mind, please start a new thread regarding this :) Also, be careful not to post any keys in your log files!
We already have a PM to discuss things, so you won't really have to worry about this thread getting infested with 5.5 kexploit stuff anymore. :P

Jow Banks

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I updated some info in my previous posts and will not post anymore here. And FWIW, I've been using IDA since the late 1990's - Ilfak @ IDA is a good soul :) - these tools have helped hack many a Eur Sat IRD over the years :)

Sorry for the HiJack. :(

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
I updated some info in my previous posts and will not post anymore here. And FWIW, I've been using IDA since the late 1990's - Ilfak @ IDA is a good soul :) - these tools have helped hack many a Eur Sat IRD over the years :)

Sorry for the HiJack. :(
you are insanely fast dude, well done!

PsychOsmosis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did Voxel and Nexo start another thread to discuss their development? I loved reading about their progress (and it was also VERY educational in case I decide to give it a go myself)!!

Don't give up guys!!!

Reactions: SYNYST3R1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...