Trumpz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd be them, the only "excuse" I would need is: Unable to be somewhat civil? Well too bad for you I don't owe you anything. Piracy or not, nobody wants to help a dick.

Either you have dev skills and you make your own tools, or you don't but then have the decency to be tolerant to those who spend their free time so that you can enjoy homebrew. It doesnt even matter if its an hoax or not, you paid for a Wii U, not a hack, complaining about the lack of hack is pointless.
Better be nice and supportive if you want something, that's still infinitely more intelligent than insulting those who can get you what you want, duh.

Its not a job, there's no deadline to expect. I doubt anyone here ever managed to do their work/homework without being late, ever.

If you want what you want, either help of stay quiet.

LoL are you done kissing ass?

Reactions: Azeryn

Pain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Either you have dev skills and you make your own tools, or you don't but then have the decency to be tolerant to those who spend their free time so that you can enjoy homebrew. It doesnt even matter if its an hoax or not, you paid for a Wii U, not a hack, complaining about the lack of hack is pointless.
Better be nice and supportive if you want something, that's still infinitely more intelligent than insulting those who can get you what you want, duh.

Its not a job, there's no deadline to expect. I doubt anyone here ever managed to do their work/homework without being late, ever.

Wait..so the people who bought a Wii U, the people who wanted to sell their wii u's (but didnt because iosu news) , the people who went as far as OFFER MONEY to Hykem, they are nothing? Well, now i know where Microsoft gets his workers. btw, that's some kissing ass bro, you sound like if you were Hykem relative or something, or those people who think he's gonna get mad if he reads this. He must be swimming on donation money right now

Last edited by Pain,
Reactions: BooBooBear

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait..so the people who bought a Wii U, the people who wanted to sell their wii u's, the people who went as far as OFFER MONEY to Hykem, they are nothing? Well, now i know where Microsoft gets his workers. btw, that's some kissing ass bro, you sound like if you were Hykem relative or something, or those people who think he's gonna get mad if he reads this. He must be swimming on donation money right now
Anyone who bought or sold a Wii u did it on their own without anyone telling them to. That was their choice. He is in contact with everyone who paid him and they have said they are happy with his progress. He also offers a refund to anyone who has donated at any time.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be them, the only "excuse" I would need is: Unable to be somewhat civil? Well too bad for you I don't owe you anything. Piracy or not, nobody wants to help a dick.

You couldn't say it any better :)
btw i love your profile pic

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not even remotely close to the same thing. Just goes to show you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.
I don't use loadiine but I've used many usb and sd loaders in the past and the only difference has been where they load from. They both load game roms right? Then they are remotely the same.

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait..so the people who bought a Wii U, the people who wanted to sell their wii u's (but didnt because iosu news) , the people who went as far as OFFER MONEY to Hykem, they are nothing? Well, now i know where Microsoft gets his workers. btw, that's some kissing ass bro, you sound like if you were Hykem relative or something, or those people who think he's gonna get mad if he reads this. He must be swimming on donation money right now

The problem with you people is your assumptions. You assume that he got a lot of donations, and you assume that the assumed donators arent getting anything.. And you insult someone based on that. Yes that makes you a whiner. You didnt donate anything, you have nothing to say. End of the story. Anything else is you trying to justify your complains.

If that makes me a kiss ass, so be it, I really couldnt care less.

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use loadiine but I've used many usb and sd loaders in the past and the only difference has been where they load from. They both load game roms right? Then they are remotely the same.

Oh please, keep talking. Just when I didn't think you could make anymore of fool out of yourself, you open your mouth again.

I think the only true part of what I just quoted is that you haven't used Loadiine before.

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
The problem with you people is your assumptions. You assume that he got a lot of donations, and you assume that the assumed donators arent getting anything.. And you insult someone based on that. Yes that makes you a whiner. You didnt donate anything, you have nothing to say. End of the story. Anything else is you trying to justify your complains.

If that makes me a kiss ass, so be it, I really couldnt care less.
Why do you assume that the people complaining didnt donate anything.
They could have donated and got nothing in return making your argument null and you an ass.

D

Deleted User

Guys, come on now.. Why can't we all just be friends?
Yeah, I'll shut up now.

Azeryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, come on now.. Why can't we all just be friends?
Yeah, I'll shut up now.
Ya, I need to unfollow this thread before I go off on this idiot who always has something smart to say. So I'm out. I'm not even sure why this thread exists since anything to do with 5.5.0+ is just being done in secret. Any news, if/when it arrives would just be posted to the main page anyways.

Reactions: BooBooBear

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh please, keep talking. Just when I didn't think you could make anymore of fool out of yourself, you open your mouth again.

I think the only true part of what I just quoted is that you haven't used Loadiine before.
Ok what's the huge difference between a usb loader and an sd loader? Does loadiine not actually play games and I've been lied to this whole time?

Reactions: kleison

steelseth

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Ok what's the huge difference between a usb loader and an sd loader? Does loadiine not actually play games and I've been lied to this whole time?

By your reasoning a scooter and a ferrari are the same thing because they both take you from point A to point B.

I out too, not that it wasnt fun but you're just too stupid to argue with.

Reactions: Pain and Azeryn

Pain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Reading all this post just makes you fall to the same conclusion, there are 3 types of people here:

1.-Brainwashed.- For them, Hykem is doing a pretty good job, everything he says is fine, even tho they know he's just lying

2.- Ass Kissers.- The most hated, they find even the most absurd excuses to defend Hykem, to the point of losing their respect, they think cant have an opinion on posts like this, be careful, they are going to fight until the dead just to prove you wrong.

3.- Normal People.- This can be divided in two: those who wait for the "exploit" (pfft, yeah) and those who know this was just a hoax.

Just like Azeryn said
I need to unfollow this thread before I go off on this idiot who always has something smart to say. So I'm out. .
can't complain about you people either, i mean, you only see an exploit as a file, you don't understand the process it takes to develop it, wich makes you realize it cant be done by just one person, not even in the time he said.

Last edited by Pain,

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By your reasoning a scooter and a ferrari are the same thing because they both take you from point A to point B.

I out too, not that it wasnt fun but you're just too stupid to argue with.
*insert simile exaggerating the situation* *insert ad homenim* "see I'm right?" I can do it too

deinonychus71

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you assume that the people complaining didnt donate anything.
They could have donated and got nothing in return making your argument null and you an ass.
I am deeply sorry, but I came to the conclusion that, since defending a certain notion of respect here seems to mean that you are either brainwashed or stupid, it seemed safe to assume that this thread was populated by kids, kids don't earn money. A mistake, my bad!

Or you know, Hykem actually talked about the donator a while ago, and nobody called him out on that specific part at that time. Bit too late for that, but it seems that anything that fits the theory of the evil devs is good to be trusted, right ?

Its not because you want to see evil in everyone that it automatically makes it true.

I know that rubbing things at people isnt particulary nice, I know that some devs love showing off, but turning every thread to a whine war against one dev is over ridiculous. And yes, Im sorry to insist, but nobody owes you anything, I know its sad.

Now have fun tagging people who dont agree with you, really, if you think it will give you guys any credibility xD

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Godamn love all the off topic argueing. Lets not forget kids hykem released part of the keys. And those who knew how too brute force the rest /smea/dave/a few others i cant seem too remeber. All confirmed that the keys were real so wether it gets released or not hes no liar

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice