ptitleray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ONLY FOR TESTERS ON 4.1.0 OR 5.0.0

For those who are still in 4.1.0 (or 5.0.0), i've start the porting of loadiine for this firmware :)
For now, it's just the v3 because there has been many change of address on v4 i don't understand for now.

Also, it's a BETA (I need some help to understand those points) :
1 - I use the same memory area arrays of the 532 firmware (same GenerateMemoryAreasTable() in menu.c), and i don't know how to have access to those area on my 410 (0xB8000000 and 0xC0000000)
2 - On file "common.h", don't know how to find "DATA_ADDR", "MEM_BASE", "RPX_RPL_ARRAY" and "MEM_AREA_ARRAY". Perhaps they did not need to be changed :unsure:
3 - For now, i must launch "pyGecko" before "loadiine" to work. The problem is on the curl function, curl_easy_perform(curl) always return me error 7 (CURLE_COULDNT_CONNECT) if i try to launch loadiine directly, and work if i use "pyGecko" before "loadiine" :wacko:
No more need to launch TCPgecko before loadiine (Thanks NeKit)

I've just test with one game "Super Mario 3D World" on my 4.1.0, because it fit to my 2GB SDCard and it WORK, but loadiine may work like loadiine v3 for 5.3.2 :ha:

GitHub of the project :
4.1.0 --> it's here
5.0.0 --> here

All this project is for educational, i try to learn how all of this work :rolleyes:
Also, i'm French so be indulgent ^_^

UPDATE 410 version to FINAL because they should work now like loadiine (v3) for 5.3.2
UPDATE 500 version to FINAL1 (changed FSFlushQuotaAsync() address to the right one, Thanks again NeKit ;))

Attachments

• Loadiine3-410_FINAL.zip
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,622
  • Loadiine3-500_FINAL1.zip
    62 KB · Views: 2,244
Last edited by ptitleray,

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm like half happy, and half guilty for updating my Wii U from 1.0.3 to 5.3.2! Once stuff starts being developed for older firmware, we're all going to get a tease!

D

Deleted-355425

this is great news! nice work for getting this going. id love it for 3.1.0 but i can wait :P

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol.. I only recently updated to 5.3.2.. xD Bought the console op 4.1. hehe.

Anyway, you are still amazing for porting this to a lower firmware! Good job!

roots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bon boulot mec!
zelda ne passe pas par contre c'est le seul que j ai sous la main pour tester

Edit: (cyan)
Good work m8!
Zelda doesn't work but it's the only one I have right now to test.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: EclipseSin

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for all, maybe is good to not need to use the gamepad for all, with a program, that makes that you can use the wiimote for go to options or run games :/.

It is posible or is it very hard?, because i lost my gamepad and now have a nice paperweight.

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi ptitleray nice to see people that wanted to help other users. I have question is it possible to port Loadiine to 3.1 fw, since I've just get WiiU and heared that 3.1 is firmware where IOSU exploit works and wanna wait for it, so there is any chance that you port loadiine to 3.1? It will be great, thanks for info.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
for 5.4.0?
you need webkit exploit first for that.

I'm like half happy, and half guilty for updating my Wii U from 1.0.3 to 5.3.2! Once stuff starts being developed for older firmware, we're all going to get a tease!

Appearently IOSU exploit might be released for 5.3.2 and bellow in the 24th of this month, so no reason to regret ^^.

Reactions: MattKimura

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto