Hardware 400gb Sandisk micro SD $62.30 on Amazon.com

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's tempting at that price, but I already have a 200GB for my phone (which might end up in a future Switch anyway). Plus, there's enough reviews citing fakes there to give me pause. I mean, I've seen people pull fakes from their local retailer, too, but not nearly to the same degree you see people getting screwed over online.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang, a whopping 400GB, guess this is a good enough reason as any to get one since it's only $60.

Not really as there is a high risk of getting a fake one. Some things are worth paying more for in a real shop.

I meannnn, when it's being sold directly from SanDisk themselves, I think you'd be fine.

Reactions: phiberoptix
D

Deleted User

400gb sd card would be a waste. The switch homebrew isn't stable. Your sd card will get corrupted. All of your roms, xci, nsp and many more files will get ruined. Stick to 64gb or 128gb

Btw... Fat32 also gets corrupted before any of you fools try to tell me its safe when its not

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
400gb sd card would be a waste. The switch homebrew isn't stable. Your sd card will get corrupted. All of your roms, xci, nsp and many more files will get ruined. Stick to 64gb or 128gb

Btw... Fat32 also gets corrupted before any of you fools try to tell me its safe when its not
What does capacity have to do with corruption?

D

Deleted User

Because you think you might need the space?

Why buy a mansion when you could lose all of the furniture in a fire? Might as well just get an apartment, all you need is a couch bed and microwave.
You can prevent a fire. You cannot prevent a corruption. You will be wasting your time installing games thats why i say get something less. Until the homebrew scene has a way to prevent a corruption 100%, it would be fine to get this sd card. But at the moment, its a waste of money

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can prevent a fire. You cannot prevent a corruption. You will be wasting your time installing games thats why i say get something less. Until the homebrew scene has a way to prevent a corruption 100%, it would be fine to get this sd card. But at the moment, its a waste of money

You can "prevent" nothing. The only thing you're guaranteed in life is your death. Do something worthwhile with yourself and/or find what you ARE insterested in instead of trolling around something that 'isn't for you' and cluttering the thread with foolishness. Technology, period, can be corrupted. Start your own thread for that.

Reactions: IncredulousP

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The stupidest shit I've read today GG

Reactions: gjimenezf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1