Hacking (4.x only) CIA CFW Complete Guide

daicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any chance this will be updated any more to work on emunand 9.x?

Basically is this CFW dead in the water now that Gateway supports CIA?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A step-by-step CFW guide (especially for those who do not own a Gateway)
Yours is the only guide with a working batch file, and I no longer get stuck on a white screen, but unfortunately I still can't get this piece of shit to work. Is there ever going to be an update to this so it launches more than 0.000000000001% of the time?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there ever going to be an update to this so it launches more than 0.000000000001% of the time?
Unlikely. Devs who coded it said they spent months trying to stomp the bug that was causing unreliable boots, and that was working with the original source. Anyone trying to reverse it from these binaries is going to have an even tougher time.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what's the deal with this? I hold down L and the 3DS says it's connected to internet, but I don't see it on wireless network watcher or on the router. And ctrclient can't connect.

Also sometimes when booting, my screens go all funky and psychadelic looking.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So what's the deal with this? I hold down L and the 3DS says it's connected to internet, but I don't see it on wireless network watcher or on the router. And ctrclient can't connect.

Also sometimes when booting, my screens go all funky and psychadelic looking.
Can you open a website on the 3DS's internet browser?
Sometimes you have to do this to bring the connection to life when you boot holding L.

The connection goes away sometimes. You have to do something to bring it back on, like toggling the wifi switch off and on again.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you open a website on the 3DS's internet browser?
Sometimes you have to do this to bring the connection to life when you boot holding L.

The connection goes away sometimes. You have to do something to bring it back on, like toggling the wifi switch off and on again.

Yeah all either of those will do is just hard lock the system and I have to hold the power button and redo the exploit again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Rp4 pro is more capable than I thought https://youtu.be/S8cXS0VHjBU?si=nhJf9rq6t0SKeIw3