Hacking (4.x only) CIA CFW Complete Guide

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks, I'm still having problem with configuring the IP of my 3DS, this is like a static IP right? I can't connect to the internet...

I only have 4.x 3DS XL and a DSTwo atm..

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Whoah! really cuz it says..

If it is possible for free, then I would dump all of my carts right now.. :D
well you don't need to access the eshop anymore, that it outdated. use this trick instead of that:

on your sdcard got to the folder Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1> . create a folder here named "dbs"(if it doesn't exist already). in this folder create 2 new files"title.db"and "import.db". now insert your sdcard into your 3ds and got to software management. Your 3ds will prompt an error an asks you if it can repair/reset it. Click yes/ok to this and then continue

Reactions: kiryu1

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thanks, I'm still having problem with configuring the IP of my 3DS, this is like a static IP right? I can't connect to the internet...

I only have 4.x 3DS XL and a DSTwo atm..
You seem to meet all the requirements.
But regarding the 3DS IP, I think all you need is to be on the same network as the PC (not entirely sure though, the application is kinda weird)

Reactions: Margen67 and kiryu1

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, guess I will kinda ignore the step 1..
  1. Make sure your 3DS is configured to connect to the internet properly before going any further. Write down the LAN IP of your 3ds for later.

I was fumbling with this IP thingy.. I'll update you guys..

ApoQ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hahahhaaha, FINALY!!! , thanks for your help guys.

I was lost, the end. Then decide to browse on the 3ds to try it for the firts time, when end use it, the 3ds say, its appear that you have a gifts!! when i open the gifts woalla devmen O_O

Que fue lo que hiciste? Porque a mí me sigue sin salir el DevMenu...

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do I also have to put a valid header to the scene roms before the conversion for online play ? I only tried with my own backups until now.

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
wut? it is listed there!
"Copy everything that's in the 'SD Card' folder to the root of the SD card. Delete Launcher.dat and rename Launcher_GW.dat to Launcher.dat"

Sorry, I got the same error as him.. It's for the steps 3-5, I run DS profile but it crashes, then I remembered that the GW has also a file that you need to put on 3DS' SD root..

I copied the file and now gateway ran and I'm currently formatting my emunand.. :D

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, I got the same error as him.. It's for the steps 3-5, I run DS profile but it crashes, then I remembered that the GW has also a file that you need to put on 3DS' SD root..

I copied the file and now gateway ran and I'm currently formatting my emunand.. :D
OH, THAT.
It's a process so obvious for Gateway users that yeah I really forgot it! I'll add it now.

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Que fue lo que hiciste? Porque a mí me sigue sin salir el DevMenu...
Lo que hice fue, pones a instalar el dev_menu pero no lo instala, bueno vas al internet en el 3ds, te pones a ver paginas un rato 2 minutos , cuando sales te dice hay un regalo esperandote,
lo abres y listo. Para usar el emunand, tienes que hacer el mismo proceso todo el tiempo, aunque aparece en la pantalla principal solo funciona si haces lo mismo de nuevo desde el profile ds, que sirve para entrar al emunand.

Ahora estoy intentando instalar el mk7, pero tengo probemas de espacio 2GB con emunand en la sd, asi que intentare cambiar de sd.

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
"well you don't need to access the eshop anymore, that it outdated. use this trick instead of that:

on your sdcard got to the folder Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1> . create a folder here named "dbs"(if it doesn't exist already). in this folder create 2 new files"title.db"and "import.db". now insert your sdcard into your 3ds and got to software management. Your 3ds will prompt an error an asks you if it can repair/reset it. Click yes/ok to this and then continue"

Add that you need to enter internet on 3ds if that did`nt install devmenu, when you came back, there will be a gift on the 3ds waiting for you.
Thats is it how fix my problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1