Hacking (4.x only) CIA CFW Complete Guide

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant get a present to appear it loads on command prompt but no present appears when I go back into CFW? anyone know at all?

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you do the recreating .db files step? If they're already there, delete them and make two new blank files with those filenames, should fix it.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, that was directed at Reecey, no idea why you're getting the problems you are.

No the files arnt there at all to put the files into, its just exdata and so on not db, nothing. I now cant even get into the CFW just a blue screen at first it was booting first time but now not at all???

asesin22

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, that was directed at Reecey, no idea why you're getting the problems you are.
my problem is all stepa are good but in the final step send cia to 3ds is imposible failed to conect failed failed failed pfffffffffff

my problem is all stepa are good but in the final step send cia to 3ds is imposible failed to conect failed failed failed pfffffffffff
restart reset exploit run failed reset exploit run failed omg why?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Man this CFW is getting on my tits already majorly I mean how many times have you got to keep pressing L and then rebooting your 3DS time after time before the CFW kicks in, its a joke man your 3DSXL would be proper fucked by the weeks out keep doing it!!!.

sonic2756

Friendly Neighborhood Wolf
Trophies
Website
www.keenbrigade.com
XP
Country
United States
Man this CFW is getting on my tits already majorly I mean how many times have you got to keep pressing L and then rebooting your 3DS time after time before the CFW kicks in, its a joke man your 3DSXL would be proper fucked by the days out!!!.

Keep trying. I finally got it installed and working.

Reactions: TerryG and Margen67

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and I have decrypted the game and everything you need romfs,icon.bin,banner.bin,code.bin,logo.bin,exheader.bin gw.rsf , but it gives me error

C:\makeroms>makerom -f cia -romfs decrypted_romfs.bin -icon icon.bin -banner ban
ner.bin -code code.bin -logo logo.bin -exheader decrypted_exheader.bin -rsf gw.r
sf -o rom.cia -exefslogo
[NCCH WARNING] NCCH AES Key could not be loaded, NCCH will not be encrypted
[CIA WARNING] Common Key could not be loaded, CIA will not be encrypted

C:\makeroms>makerom -f cia -romfs decrypted_romfs.bin -icon icon.bin -banner ban
ner.bin -code code.bin -logo logo.bin -exheader decrypted_exheader.bin -rsf gw.r
sf -o rom.cia
[NCCH WARNING] NCCH AES Key could not be loaded, NCCH will not be encrypted
[CIA WARNING] Common Key could not be loaded, CIA will not be encrypted

help me please

thank
I don't know if devmenu needs an encrypted 3ds cia to run(hombrew doesn't) so you might could change "EnableCrypt : true" to false in your rsf.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country

Is this correct:
Untitled.jpg

also does he mean create db files or folders cause how do you create files in a folder?

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Is this correct:
Untitled.jpg
No i remember the result must be 0, you should try to upgrade your emunand download a demo and go back to 4.xx after that Devmenu will be installed without problems. There was a post explaining how to create the Nintendo 3ds folders but i don remember where i saw it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only place would be instagram.