Gaming 4 Player Wii games

Danny600kill

xD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so lately my family and I have been playing the Wii a lot and we love playing 4 player games.

At the moment the multi-player games I have :
Wii Sports
Wii Sports Resort
Band Hero ( Guitar Hero and Rockband equivalents )
Warioware Smooth moves
Wii Fit plus
SSBB
Rayman ravin rabbids
Mario Kart
Mario Party 8
NSMB
Mario Strikers Charged ( Thanks Satangel, Loads of fun )

Are there any more good, fun and simple multi-player games that we can play as a group of 4 or more of us

Thanks in advance

-Pezz

Edit : Here are the suggestions given that I am looking at:
Metroid Prime Trilogy?
unsure.gif
( Might be too much bother as im using a USB loader and it has .alt dols doesn't it? )
Boom Blox / Boom Blox Bash Party
Metal Slug
Tv Show king

Sir_Shaggy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't forget the wiiware titles. Bomberman Blast, Tetris Party and Mario RX are excellent titles. Bit Trip Beat has 4 player co-op, maybe the other bit trip titles do too. Midnight Pool is a descent pool game. There are a bunch of great Virtual Console multiplayer games as well.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
WiiWare TV Show King, or the Wii iso DVD (what a pirate I am, thinking iso first !) is fun to play at 4 multiplayer ^^
I didn't test the TV Show King 2, it might be the same game style with new questions.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cyan said:
WiiWare TV Show King, or the Wii iso DVD (what a pirate I am, thinking iso first !) is fun to play at 4 multiplayer ^^
I didn't test the TV Show King 2, it might be the same game style with new questions.

2 is apparently a big improvement, so go with the second one if you don't like the first one.

Converged

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played a lot of Mario & Sonic at The Olympic Games over xmas...everyone had lots of fun with it. There is also Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games but it wasn't as good as the summer one.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSBB takes the cake for this one. It's by far the best local play game for the Wii. Online... not so much.

Quantum of Solace provides some pretty funny local shooting. Considering none of the big FPS titles have local versus (Call of Duty, The Conduit, and I think MoH: H2), and that this is based off a modified CoD4 engine (which includes some great cover mechanics), I suggest it. I've had plenty of fun just doing 1v1 with my friend. Rogue Trooper is also said to have some cool, co-op based local multiplayer modes, but I don't know if it's 2 player or 4 player.

Mario Kart Wii is always an option, of course.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp