3in1 bought, Hasn't gotten here yet

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Inunah, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2010
  1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    Okay is DealExtreme a good place to buy from? I bought a 3in1 from them 10 days ago and this whole week it's been stuck in some foreign checker majiggy place.

It says they sent it from the US to China so they could send it back to the US. What the fucking hell.

They also said it would take only 5 or less days to get to my house!

WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL... False advertising.

I know i'm never gonna buy from them again, but this 3in1 IS coming to my house, right?

EDIT: Apparently everyone's accepted that the shipping is long... But they fucking send it from the US to China! Why the hell does that step need to be in there? It'd take no more effort or money to ship it directly to your house!

2. TwinRetro

Global Moderator TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

United States
    If your 3 in 1 is in Customs, theres a chance it might not.

also, Ive had orders from DX take up to 3 weeks. and I have NEVER had my DX delivered to me in less than 2 weeks. where does it say anywhere on that site it will get to you in 5 days?

3. Inunah
    OP

United States
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967

Look right under the word OVERVIEW. I ordered it the 28th, and according to that little blurb it should be here already!

EDIT: I'm gonna E-Mail customer service and ask why the FAQ says more than 10 days but the page said 5 or less.

EDIT EDIT: I'll probably be telling them that if my order doesn't get to my house on Monday i'll be wanting a refund double what I payed for such lousy service.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I really am not liking this. It should be here, and that's that. No place should take this long to ship a fucking five inch piece of plastic, unless they list specifically that they're in China, which DealExtreme says they're in AMERI-FUCKING-CA. With that said, I will probably flame them for sending my 3in1 to China first.

4. Jamstruth

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    That's the date it ships. I.e. is sent from Dealextreme. The Hong Kong post etc. still have to deliver it after that

5. Inunah
    OP

United States
    But it's sent TO CHINA. I don't live in fucking China. I live in the US. CHINA DOES NOT NEED TO BE INVOLVED.

6. TwinRetro

United States
    nowhere in that statement does it say that it will arrive at your door in 5 days. it says in 5-8 days it will be SHIPPED meaning, leaving their facility.

also, even though it says theyre located in California, everyone and their grandma here knows that

a.) DX is based in china and

b.) Shipping takes forever. thats why its the cheapest...and free shipping.

tl;dr You should have done some research before ordering at DX, and it surprises me to no end that you HAVNT run across a thread that says how long DX's shipping is.

7. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Meaning it'll get to my door within that period of time. Nowhere in that statement does it say it has to be sent to China so it can take sixty million fucking years to get sent to you.

Posts merged

You know what? Fuck it. I'm just gonna tell them to get it to me Monday or I want my order cancelled and a refund that is double the amount originally payed, because I don't want to fucking deal with anything sent to China when IT DOESN'T NEEED TO BE SENT TO FUCKING CHINA

EDIT: If it says it's in California I don't want China involved in any way in the deal.

8. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    DX never ships from the US. They ship out of Macau (like most other HK, Chinese, etc dealers). I think there is a miscommunication about what is happening to the package and it might be something to do with Customs as
    Dudeonline suggested.

I have bought from them many times and never been screwed. Sure it takes a while for the *free* s&h but you had the option to pay for faster delivery. Five days?! Whoever told you that was either passed out for a couple weeks or paid for faster s&h.

9. TwinRetro

United States
    wow. you need to learn a bit of patience. people like you are the reason why I think BUYERS need a review site, so these sites can refuse to ship to unreasonable people. Also, the package has already left their facillity, they have no control over it. get over yourself.

10. Inunah
    OP

United States
    I'm not paying for faster delivery. I expect faster delivery. I don't pay for that kind of shit.

And a couple weeks is a couple weeks too long. They should have specified shipping time instead of misleading you into thinking it'd get around in like 3 days.

11. TwinRetro

United States
    jesus christ no one mislead you, you're the one that doesn't know how to read.

Actually, you know what? There is no reason why this thread needs to exist. everyone knows about DX's shipping times, and its stated in multiple threads.

can we close this please?

12. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    You honestly think you'll get refunded for double the amount you paid? Yeah right.

If you really want to go to a Chinese retailer, just go to 0shippingzone. It's getting many good reviews right now. DX is only for patient people who want to spend as little money as possible.

Although, it is true they should ship from the US. I was going to say maybe it's for a loophole in the law or something, but it's not. Otherwise RealHotStuff would be taken down too. I wasn't aware they ship from the US to China, to wherever you live. It seems to me they're paying double the shipment costs when they shouldn't be.

13. Jamstruth

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    This guy is either trolling or REALLY doesn't get why its free shipping.

Its being sent from HONG KONG via the CHEAPEST and therefore SLOWEST SHIPPING. The time shown in the blurb states it will be SHIPPED in 5-8 days not delivered. Once it has left DealExtreme they cannot give you a refund because they package will be delivered to you even if they do that.

14. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States
    Holy shit, do all of your topics revolve around complaining about something, and you blowing it out of proportion? Do some research on retailers before you buy from them, so we don't have to read these ridiculous, troll-like topics. Also, they would never give you a doubled refund just because you can't wait like everyone else does.

15. Unoalpho

Member Unoalpho GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it is shipped out of thier warehouse in 5 days it take about 1-3 weeks for it to get to to your house

16. DarkCrudus

Member DarkCrudus The Ghost

United States
    i also believe the Chinese new year is coming up soon.. n is like 2weeks long, i ordered from DX around the chinese new year once n they did not even ship it till after their new yr celebration. plus DX is always slow, dont be surprised

17. cracker

Member cracker Nyah!

United States
    @Uncle FEFL
    I haven't thoroughly looked into it but I believe sellers that ship packages with standard post from HK, Macau, China get their shipping subsidized or discounted somehow. Beyond this I don't know how all of the Asian stores and eBay sellers that offer free shipping could make a profit over the cost of the material and manufacturing costs with the cost of shipping added on top.

18. macgeek417

Member macgeek417 妁眼のシャナ

United States
    Yeah, I bought a microSDHC card reader off eBay. it cost $0.25. The envolope it came in said shipping was $0.38.

19. kingsanto

Member kingsanto GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I hate to see what happens if your 3in1 has a problem when it does show up. Then you'll be wanting triple your money back or something.

20. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    CLosing this due to the wingeness of the OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.