Status
Not open for further replies.

redstarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This is...weird. That file isn't in the extdata folder. Perhaps I had already deleted it?

a4305b6bab814ffbbd336547574e3e09.png

redstarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
oh, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I already deleted it and the system is still booting into a black screen. I suppose that means it isn't related to theme management?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
What's the size for the background image for the profile page? (not for the dynamic signature)
The problem is that even if you know the exact size of the image the CSS code does not have the center settings and does not repeat background image. Even if you put the image in the exact size without these settings in the CSS code the background image will repeat the background if the user's monitor exceeds the image size. For that reason I had suggested that he add in the settings panel an option that allows you to put a centered image without repeating the background.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: MartyDreamy

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The problem is that even if you know the exact size of the image the CSS code does not have the center settings and does not repeat background image. Even if you put the image in the exact size without these settings in the CSS code the background image will repeat the background if the user's monitor exceeds the image size. For that reason I had suggested that he add in the settings panel an option that allows you to put a centered image without repeating the background.
So... @erman1337 when you add it?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@MartyDreamy Remember that the site has designer for mobile so it has to create code that recognizes the device and resolution on which site is being loaded in order for the CSS code settings to be applied correctly. Is to do that is a bag.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: MartyDreamy

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Why do i keep getting an error when uploading theme (the error occur when my upload bar is full), its been like this since noon (@my time) and i pretty sure my wifi is still kicking
3dsthem.es error uploading.jpg

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why do i keep getting an error when uploading theme (the error occur when my upload bar is full), its been like this since noon (@my time) and i pretty sure my wifi is still kicking
View attachment 73655
Changed some stuff, now try again

---------
Small update about the profile banners:
You can now make the background resize automatically! Go to settings, and then set background type to "cover".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~