3dsgateway.com scam

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by keithbeat, Dec 21, 2013.

1. keithbeat
    OP

keithbeat Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2009
    United States
    I just got scam for $150 dollars on 3dsgateway.com and the same people who scam me have like 7 more site like this one flashcarduk.com scam fake fake be carful they use Zen Cart to get in my account and they got my little 7yr neiece xmas gift money M0th3rf@#kers :nayps3: !!

2. kyogre123

kyogre123 Mexican Pride

Sep 23, 2013
    Mexico
    ??? You bought a single cart for 150USD? or did you attempt to buy more?

3. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    You've been a member 4 and a half years and this is your first post? Weird.

Anyway, did you use a CC? You can probably get most of your money back if you did. Contact your CC issuer to find out.

4. Aisorik

Aisorik Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2006
    Why didn't you do a search for reliable sellers? Even the official Gateway site lists some.

5. Pleng

Pleng GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2011
    Thailand
    From the OP I gather he tried to buy a single card and $150 was taken from his account without authorization. Clarification would be helpful though.

6. Gerbilly

Gerbilly Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2013
    Perhaps the title of this thread should say the dealers name rather than the product? Surely it is the dealer who is the scammer here and not Gateway?

7. IronClouds

IronClouds GBAtemp's Pok├ębro

May 8, 2010
    United States
    The name of the site must've been created that way to intentionally mislead people, but the thread title doesn't blame Gateway for anything...

8. Light-Master

Light-Master Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2013
    The Gateway Team cannot be responsible for any seller using scam method. Go to trust site as GW recommend.

9. corim123

corim123 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2007
    United States
    Yea we can't help. Call your creditor/bank and report the fraud. They're the only ones that can do anything.

10. keithbeat
    OP

keithbeat Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2009
    United States
    Its to late for me on getting anything back !! All this post was meant for was a heads up but hey go ahead to that site and buy at your own risks. And merry x-mas !!!

filfat likes this.
  11. bkifft

bkifft avowed Cuthwaldian

Jun 10, 2010
    Gambia, The
    Isn't the timelimit for credit card chargebacks six month-ish in the USA?

12. Axel Killer

Axel Killer GBAtemp Regular

May 3, 2013
    United States
    this thred is fake i tryed to type in the site nothing came up so clearly its someone whos trying to make gateway look bad

13. bkifft

bkifft avowed Cuthwaldian

Jun 10, 2010
    Gambia, The
    well, the fact that now all one gets is an empty page (as in the only reply transmitted is EOF, length zero) and no lookup/resolve error or server error like 404 or 502 shows that there was a page once.

going deeper intio the rabbid hole gives https://www.3dsgateway.com/tdsgw/tdsprocess/tranzactd.php, remnants of some online shop kit.

seems like a web based smash grab and run situation.

edit: Oh, and it's hosted in romania. Nothing against romanians in general, just from past experiences (luckily all second and third hand) romania seems to develop to a kind of european nigeria regarding net and phone fraud...

Governa likes this.
  14. keithbeat
    OP

keithbeat Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2009
    United States
    Oh ya and as soon as i made this post they e-mail cursing me out and saying i will never catch them !! That made me sit back and think a little bit ????????????????? Like i said they have like 7 more site like that one !!!

15. keithbeat
    OP

keithbeat Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2009
    United States
  16. keithbeat
    OP

keithbeat Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2009
    United States