Homebrew 3DSCraft CN Homebrew!?.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Elf --> 3ds --> cia --> your 3ds

Why jump through the hoop of making a .3ds file and then converting to CIA? Homebrews can be compiled directly from ELF -> CIA. You just need to use makerom.

Something like this (note that copy pasting here is pointless, it's just an example, so don't bother):
Code:
arm-eabi-none-strip program_stripped.elf
makerom -f cia -o install-me.cia -rsf cia.rsf -target t -exefslogo -elf program_stripped.elf -icon icon.icn -banner banner.bnr

Reactions: VinsCool

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why jump through the hoop of making a .3ds file and then converting to CIA? Homebrews can be compiled directly from ELF -> CIA. You just need to use makerom.

Something like this (note that copy pasting here is pointless, it's just an example, so don't bother):
Code:
arm-eabi-none-strip program_stripped.elf
makerom -f cia -o install-me.cia -rsf cia.rsf -target t -exefslogo -elf program_stripped.elf -icon icon.icn -banner banner.bnr
But there are no self-compiled elf out there. There's only a 3DSX avaible.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's not terribly hard to compile, but I've noticed it has severe graphical glitches when run as a CIA file. It might be due to the aemstro version I used to compile it ( https://raw.githubusercontent.com/s...b22f41c897861ed8bf6c57c3a509b95/aemstro_as.py ), or possibly the version of ctrulib I used (b30a8d4d3d28a354ee3c7f94798e4be4ef28c8a8) however..I'm not entirely sure. I'll mess around with it some more to see if I have any luck.

Edit: I give up for now. I don't know enough about 3DS graphical programming yet to try and fix the glitches. Sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning