Gaming 3DS

linuxGuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people say it causes motion sickness, but I play with the 3d on all the way up and i've been just fine.

aiRWaLKRe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I play full 3d I'm 33 have poor eyesight and can play for hours. And the 3d is so effin sweet and looks awesome. There is just no way to know how everyone will see 3d they just have to try it and see, and some people brains are so inept, that their brain can't process 3d correctly and it makes them sick.

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just try multiple games. If you're anything like me you'll really have to. In the 3DS's menus I can't see the 3D at all, it's just a blurry mess. In the preinstalled software and Rayman 3D I see the 3D perfectly. And in Samurai Warriors I can see the 3D but lose it every few minutes (and get horribly motion sick as a result)
It's not the 3D slider as I have tried moving it around a lot.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This
200px-Deadspace2HallucinationNicoleCrash.jpg
if you play for two hours without pause.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3D is different from person to person. Some people can play infinitely with no problems, others will feel like they're attacked by a headcrap in 20 minutes. I'm not quite sure there's any way to determine how it'll affect you without testing it out yourself.

Either way, the 3D isn't really necessary and you'll probably have just as much fun with it turned off as it is turned on.

pmk010

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
The 3D is different from person to person. Some people can play infinitely with no problems, others will feel like they're attacked by a headcrap in 20 minutes. I'm not quite sure there's any way to determine how it'll affect you without testing it out yourself.

Either way, the 3D isn't really necessary and you'll probably have just as much fun with it turned off as it is turned on.

I went to Argos to try out the 3DS and I was fine but I think it's still best to try before you buy
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife