Homebrew Emulation 3ds wont run any ds games

Deleted member 598840

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello ive tried looking everywhere online and even used someone elses suggestion from this site to get it to work but my 3ds is modded and whenever i try to run games on twilight menu it says “an error occured. press and hold the power button to turn the system off” im not sure what the issue is ive deleted twilight menu and reinstalled it multiple times and even tried alternatives to run the games with forwarders should i just wipe the 3ds and try this from the beginning

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello ive tried looking everywhere online and even used someone elses suggestion from this site to get it to work but my 3ds is modded and whenever i try to run games on twilight menu it says “an error occured. press and hold the power button to turn the system off” im not sure what the issue is ive deleted twilight menu and reinstalled it multiple times and even tried alternatives to run the games with forwarders should i just wipe the 3ds and try this from the beginning
Run twlfix, then do an official update.

Deleted member 598840

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 42

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA