Hacking 3DS with CFW not turning on and the SD Card is Corrupted

Rolixesh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So after half a year with my 3DS completely unused i decided to turn it on again. First the black screen of death but I already have overcome this problem.
The next problem occured, the doesn't turn on anymore the blue light is turning on and then after 1 second it turns off again. First i tried to boot it without the SD Card, didn't work, searched for a solution online and wanted to look if i still have boot.frim on my SD Card.
Windows immediately told me that die SD Card is corrupted and I need to format it. First i thought that I still have a backup on both my USB's and on my PC but i didn't had one anymore(but I'm still 100% sure that i copied the backup on my USB). Tried many Recovery applications and nothing (2 are still running while i'm writing this).
So I'm sitting here right now with a 3DS that is not turning on anymore and a SD Card that was recently formated and didn't have a backup. I'm hoping that someone can help me or already fixed this problem.

Thank you in Advance

Rolixesh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when im trying to hold select the light immediately turns off. Tried another SD Card same thing.

Update: tried it with another SD Card the Luma Configuration Menu instantly turned on

Last edited by Rolixesh,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when im trying to hold select the light immediately turns off. Tried another SD Card same thing.

Update: tried it with another SD Card the Luma Configuration Menu instantly turned on
Use guiformat to format your problematic SD card(s) as FAT32, and uncheck the option for a quick format.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ