Hacking 3DS Whitelist attempt gone wrong

Salvadore0ran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, I have an old 3ds with rxTools 3.0 with pasta. Both sysnand (9.0) and emunand (11.0) are unlinked.

I attemped to trigger the flashcard R4 SDHC Dual-Core (2013 model) on emunand. I used different kinds of whitelist CIAs and TWL and nothing was working, until I tried Whitelist 7.0.0-13.

It triggered, but the DS card's icon was all white, and when I open it, it shows an error and I can't do nothing but turn off the system.

I thought it was an bug from the CIA, so I deleted the determinated file on nand (the one that ends up with 4848 I believe) and installed a whitelist CIA that I installed before for make sure everything was fine.

The system keeps recognizing my flashcard as a white empty DS card....

LOUXNZX.jpg

I tried with every Whitelist CIA again, but it won't change. I don't know what to do now. I don't have an original DS game to test if I screwed up DS emulation as a whole or if it's just my flashcard that is not working...

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
i feel like this threads name feel like a youtube video 3ds whitelist gone wrong (2016) gone sexual edgy super funny edition murdered

btw if you have nand backup try restoring it

Reactions: Salvadore0ran

Salvadore0ran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? Sorry if the title is kinda misleading, but it was the first thing that came to me.

I don't have a recent backup of my Nand, though...

Last edited by Salvadore0ran,

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? Sorry if the title is kinda misleading, but it was the first thing that came to me.

I don't have a recent backup of my Nand, though...

As in no need to flash your TWL or install any funky CIA's to "whitelist" your DS cart. As everyone above mentioned, Luma3DS does the TWL patching on the fly, and might whitelist it as well.

You would be using Luma3DS (https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases) instead of RxTools.

Reactions: Salvadore0ran

Salvadore0ran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've installed Luma 3DS and now it runs, but it'll be stuck on a white screen forever. Plus the DS Card Icon on 3DS is always a white card icon instead of an actual game.

I think my card is bricked. I got it from a friend of mine without to much information beforehand, so he might bricked that card accidentaly and gave it to me. Lucky that it was a gift, lol.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some cards flat-out don't work with the 3DS. The Action Replay DS and DSi spring to mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I get a mig switch in the mail today