ROM Hack 3DS Video BETA

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Since SifJar released v0.30 i only focused on the progressbar (just one bar for the whole process). I havent done any other gui changes or fixes (f.e. of the mirror function).
I wanna help you out with your ideas of the gui with 3 progressbars, so I changed my work and made a "3DS Video v0.30 mod with progressbars" for you and i tried to explain all my changes in the sourcefile.

http://www.mediafire...97da72ezapi45wz

Im really absolutely new to autohotkey and just have some basic knowledge in programming but my mod works fine for me and I think you can easily transport the parts to your own projects.
The main ideas are from different forums on the inet and the rest is annoying try and error work with the recondite depth of the help file ;) .
Please feel free to correct my poor codes :lol: all improvements are welcome.

Oh and the file split process is still not included in the finish-processbar, I'll change that soon.

WOW!!! AMAZING!!!

works perfect :D

THANX!!!!!

EDIT: Can i put your code the progress bar in the new version?? :D

EDIT2: Houston...I have a problem! if I compile your code gives me an error :(

EDIT3: NOW WORK!!! the error was that I use AutoHotkey Basic ^ ^

BelowZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT2: Houston...I have a problem! if I compile your code gives me an error
EDIT3: NOW WORK!!! the error was that I use AutoHotkey Basic ^ ^
dont shock me :lol:
EDIT: Can i put your code the progress bar in the new version??
sure thats the reason why i made it

Is there a way to turn the focusability on?
It seems that it's not that simple as it was for the 3d pictures.
Only using the same format takes no effect and it's possible that it has to do with the tags. Unfortunately there is no general metadata structure for avi-files. Hope someone will find it out soon.
You need to resize and re-encode the file. Grab ffmpeg and use this command:
ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -qscale 1 -s 400x240 -vcodec mjpeg -acodec adpcm_ima_wav -r 24 -async 12 -ar 44100 -ac 2 -y -map 0.0 -map 0.1 -map 0.2 VID_0001.avi
It would be nice to have that build in.
to add a stream video format as another choice would be a great thing, yea

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks BelowZero! It works really well :lol:

In a few minutes I uploaded the new version :)

Thanks to your explanations in the code I think that soon we will put the option "keep aspect ratio". I'm really happy hehe

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Progress bars added (thanx to BelowZero), works perfect!!!!

tomorrow I uploaded the new version :D

zzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

ThE MaSTeR 3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the mirror option fixed yet? and when you going to release your updated version amzg?

EDIT: nevermind found your modded version a couple pages back. mirror option works great now! :). keep the updates coming.

SifJar

Not a pirate
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
v1.00 has been added to the first post. Credits for this release go mostly to amzg and BelowZero for getting progress bars working and also for amzg adding a load of new features and a GUI rewrite (notable improvement)

Changelog:

*GUI rewrite by amzg​
*Mirrored input option fixed by amzg​
*Progress bars added by BelowZero and amzg​
*New error if destination folder has spaces​
*GUI is disabled while converting​
http://filetrip.net/...Video-1-00.html

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
v1.00 has been added to the first post. Credits for this release go mostly to amzg and BelowZero for getting progress bars working and also for amzg adding a load of new features and a GUI rewrite (notable improvement)

Changelog:

*GUI rewrite by amzg​
*Mirrored input option fixed by amzg​
*Progress bars added by BelowZero and amzg​
*New error if destination folder has spaces​
*GUI is disabled while converting​

http://filetrip.net/...Video-1-00.html

Great work SifJar!!

17Boobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent little App this, got lots of 3d Movies done now and they all look great on the 3DS. If you are lucky enough to own a 3DS and like 3D movies then this app to convert is a must. Got me a lot of brownie point with the kids right before xmas.

17Boobert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have noticed a little glitch with the progress bars. I converted a little movie to check they worked and they did. Then without closing the app down I started another movie and the progress bars blanked out and have not moved even though the files are being created. Just a small glitch i am sure.

horcruxrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I have been following this stuff since the update got here, I am not a programmer really but I understand the concepts usually though. I must say major props to everyone working on these things and giving your time first of all. I wanted to ask though, because i haven't noticed posts about this happening to others on any of the programs that people have made either. but I have been doing it with like resident evil 3d, and deathly hallows 3d, and imax movies and the star wars 3d, (which i bought and converted so NOT implying piracy) and consistently if the program split the videos there was always one or two of the 10 minute clips that just wouldnt even get picked up on the 3ds but all the others from the the same conversion do. and i was doing 20 fps and even tried with only 2000 bitrate and still it would consistently not pick one the same single 10 min clip, and there was no rhyme or reason. I noticed from the beginning if fps is too high it wont read and what not but i cant seem to find out what is making it so i cant get like one of the 10 min clips from a movie on the sd card but the other ones work. does this sound off the bat like a programming thing or possibly what the video I am converting from? any help would be appreciated and i would be curious to know if anyone has been able to get an entire movie onto the 3ds with each 10 min clip present, and again thanks again for everyone working on these programs.

HeNMaNOLC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I´m back to this thread after some days and it´s great to see all the good work that has been done. Great job. Still I´m having a question. Concerning the audio volume option: Would the default setting of 256 be the source videos original volume (which is mostly too low)? And how far up can I go with the volume?

amzg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have noticed a little glitch with the progress bars. I converted a little movie to check they worked and they did. Then without closing the app down I started another movie and the progress bars blanked out and have not moved even though the files are being created. Just a small glitch i am sure.

I test this, and really works well to me, does not happen that you say :blink:

Would the default setting of 256 be the source videos original volume (which is mostly too low)?

Yes, 256 is the source original volume

And how far up can I go with the volume?

I try with 700, and work well :lol:

Reactions: 1 person

horcruxrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok tried it with the 1.00 version, sorry I had not had time to try it till now, it seems to be working flawlessly now. amazing job. all parts of the movies are showing up on the 3ds. I am curious though what are the limits for fps and bitrate that anyone has found, do different files your converting from change them, and do they effect each other, like if i turn one down can i turn the other way up?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Version 1.00 works perfectly. I also tried the Spinal_Cord's Gui and it's good however his app takes longer to convert even tough I used the same settings I used with Sifjar's Converter.

Tested Video LMFAO Party Rock
Conversion Time:
Sifjar app took 1:20 secs
Spinal app 3:25 secs
Same settings on both apps.

The same happens with every video I tested.

Ilive2frag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help me? I end up with left and right avi's as well as the temp avi but nothing else happens. All 3 progress bars are full so I should see split files I'm assuming.

Nevermind it seems to keep processing and splitting files but takes a long long time to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Double dickhead chinballs is still better than double dickhead eyeballs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    As in, the balls will grow in your eye sockets.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I paid 5 grand to get them moved to my chin
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My hair can't be that cool
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ah, yes, portrait mode, surely the best way to film a row of people. If only there were some way to fit a wider shot, at the expense of height... if only...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    4k portrait mode?
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/Rx-KuevU4h4?si=1MoSvL-y5fFFHf58 Damn kinda sad for Iran