Gaming 3DS Video App

shineaway

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this something new, or are they just referring to those trailers?

screenshot20110711at192.png

Redirects here:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2..._3ds_43881.html

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
They can actually make a YouTube app instead of all these Nintendo Video.

I'm still looking forward to Netflix though

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digipokemaster said:
Nebula5 said:
digipokemaster said:
so when are we getting this in the usa?

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/netflix-is-comi...ter-this-summer

"later this summer"
wink.gif
well that blows im going to guess in august or near august. it a shame that the uk is getting it on the 13th and we get it on a unknown date
The UK doesn't get Netflix, even though that's not what the topic's about, this is about the Video App (which isn't Netflix). Read my post above yours.

richufc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've downloaded it. Its OK and has potential. 2 videos - some close up magic card trick (a bit lame) and a quite good 3d cartoon video which is a whopping 7 minutes long.

Its the kind of thing that will live or die by the content they give it. I know they mentioned a deal with sky and 3d premiership football highlights would be absolutely awesome - so awesome in fact that I can never see it happening!

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol yeah football in 3d on the 3ds XD they would charge you way to much like they actually do on normal tv ... and i don't think many will pay to watch it on such a small tv only cuz its more or less 3d

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just saying the next 2 things...

Comedy central (SouthPark, Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama) and Anime....

That's all I need on the netflix thingy..

but trust me, it's be news and sports... so that your mom will buy it for learning value and your dad.. well... you know..

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
YetoJesse said:
just saying the next 2 things...

Comedy central (SouthPark, Family Guy, The Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama) and Anime....

That's all I need on the netflix thingy..

but trust me, it's be news and sports... so that your mom will buy it for learning value and your dad.. well... you know..

lol do you even know what netflix is? Maybe you'll need to research on it, it's not just news and sports!

MAIcrosoft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.unseen64.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyways... it sucks for now. I mean like, the whole interface and content at the moment. When I fired the app and videos up I was like, what is this I don't even..... I don't know how to describe this, but I really went wtf is this. There are 3 videos here in Holland. The lame magic tricks, the 7+ minutes animation which is kind of ok, and a short 1+ minute cartoon video in Dutch about a cat. Hope we can expect better content in the future, and a better interface should also be a plus
unsure.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MAIcrosoft said:
Anyways... it sucks for now. I mean like, the whole interface and content at the moment. When I fired the app and videos up I was like, what is this I don't even..... I don't know how to describe this, but I really went wtf is this. There are 3 videos here in Holland. The lame magic tricks, the 7+ minutes animation which is kind of ok, and a short 1+ minute cartoon video in Dutch about a cat. Hope we can expect better content in the future, and a better interface should also be a plus
unsure.gif
If only we could run our own movies/video clips
smile.gif

MAIcrosoft

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.unseen64.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
heartgold said:
If only we could run our own movies/video clips
smile.gif

Both the app and the videos are probably encrypted for like 7364734683 times. I think waiting for a homebrew video player will be much quicker than waiting for Nintendo to let us use our own videos, or before someone hacks the video channel
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: i played splatoon yesterday for the first time in like 2 weeks