Misc 3DS Universal FC (Friend Code) thread!

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I've had to reformat my 3DS to get some demo's back up to their uses [Kingdom Hearts 3D]
My new friendcode is

2879-0711-8624

Please add me and pm me when you have - if you are re-adding me cause you had me before, please specify who you were and delete my old friend card, thank you.

ekko25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ekko25 0731 - 4828 - 5387 (EUR, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7)

I have other games, but those two are the only ones I play online.

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My code is

Drobb 2535-4747-4730 ( USA and so far I haven't gotten any games.) Sorry if it's not it right format I'm on my cell phone. Schlupi and Alex666 I've added you two so far.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for some more GBAtemp friends to add.
Oh, and don't be nine years old, please. I hate swapnote spam (a few notes is perfectly fine, but when they say little to nothing at all it's very annoying, especially with an almost full friends list -.-)

If you like getting Swapnote drawings, then I think I'll be a good addition to your friends list :3
I also play MK7. And I draw a lot on Colors! 3D so if you like to share your work that's fine too.

Alex
4554-0740-0269

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, and don't be nine years old, please. I hate swapnote spam (a few notes is perfectly fine, but when they say little to nothing at all it's very annoying, especially with an almost full friends list -.-)

If you like getting Swapnote drawings, then I think I'll be a good addition to your friends list :3
I also play MK7. And I draw a lot on Colors! 3D so if you like to share your work that's fine too.

Alex
4554-0740-0269

Added :) .. My F.C is 4597-0164-7987

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a couple games, but only online game I (technically) have is Mario kart 7. (it'll be here in like 3 days)

My miis name is sorox.
Code is: 2105-9558-0572

ill be adding people on here who sound like reasonable people, so hit me up when im online.

Alex
4554-0740-0269
added you

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Alex
4554-0740-0269

Added you. FC is: 5155 2901 7831

D

Deleted User

Add me! FC is in my signature.
I have MK7, SSFIV, and Harvest Moon ToTT
I'm really into Harvest Moon right now and play that a little more than I play the other games lol. So add me if you have it ;)
I also have Colors! Although I'm not great at drawing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water