Dakani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

a few hours ago, I turned on my 3DS and held L to get in the menu where I can select rxtools.
when I selected rxtools, my 3DS inmediately turned off. I don't know how this happend because I have not been installing anything on my 3DS for the past few months. It just happend suddenly.

I have been searching the internet for a solution where I can still keep my game progess but without succes.
I have unlinked my nands and I have done a nand backup before if that is important for fixing it.

this is my SD card layout:

http://imgur.com/a/ZunAl

I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Do you have a backup of your emuNAND?

If so, get Decrypt9 for homebrew (3dsx file) and put it in your 3ds folder. Go into sysNAND, go into homebrew launcher, open Decrypt9. Make an emuNAND backup (don't overwrite anything that's there - if there is an exclamation mark choose another name). Put the file it creates in a safe place on your computer.

Find your old emuNAND backup and put it on your SD card (I think in files9 folder - wherever it put the backup you made before). Go into Decrypt9 and restore it. See if you can boot into emuNAND now.

If not, assuming the newer backup had stuff on it you want that the older backup doesn't, restore the newer backup and await further help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.