Hardware 3DS System 2.0 bugs

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
How many users have encountered bugs in the new system menu and it's new features?

I found one. I used a Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard, and I tried to buy credits. It told me that it couldn't get the credits, but it still billed my card of $20.

Has anyone else?

Demonstryde

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no... but before the update yesterday, i tried to buy the 20$ prepaid card at gamestop. but they couldnt activate it, so i went home and waited for the update and was unable to buy eshop titles, way to go nintendo by not letting me give you my money!

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Demonstryde said:
no... but before the update yesterday, i tried to buy the 20$ prepaid card at gamestop. but they couldnt activate it, so i went home and waited for the update and was unable to buy eshop titles, way to go nintendo by not letting me give you my money!
You think that's bad?
In Germany we don't even have 3DS Prepaid Cards, yet.
According to the eShop we won't get them until the end of the month.

B

ball2012003

The charging light never turns off for me. Now I cant tell when its done charging.

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is not a bug, it's a limitation, it happens if you play the 3DS while it charges. The system loses track of how much was charged compared to what was spent.
It's on the manual.

Kaimu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ball2012003 said:
The charging light never turns off for me. Now I cant tell when its done charging.

QUOTE(nicklessguy @ Jun 8 2011, 09:58 AM) This is not a bug, it's a limitation, it happens if you play the 3DS while it charges. The system loses track of how much was charged compared to what was spent.
It's on the manual.

The same thing happen to me too after I update to 2.0. I was turning off my 3DS first before I charged it and not even one time I turned it on when it charged. So I guess it's not like manual tells. Anyone else have the same problem or have a good solution for this bug?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
M[u said:
ddy]
Demonstryde said:
You think that's bad?

Can we use the normal Nintendo Points cards? Probably not.

I want to buy Shantae's Revenge. :[

D

Deleted User

forgot to add: No bugs for me so far.

cosmiccow said:
M[u said:
ddy]
Demonstryde said:
You think that's bad?

Can we use the normal Nintendo Points cards? Probably not.

I want to buy Shantae's Revenge. :[
heise.de mentioned that the old cards are not compatible (second last paragraph).

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Team Fail said:
How many users have encountered bugs in the new system menu and it's new features?

I found one. I used a Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard, and I tried to buy credits. It told me that it couldn't get the credits, but it still billed my card of $20.

Has anyone else?

Damn it! If I just could know that. I just tried get 10€ funds with Visa for my 3DS to get Mario and Zelda. That's nothing really, but I tried it FOUR times until I gave up. I checked my bank account and there's missing 40€ and I don't have any more money left.
frown.gif
I even need wait to tomorrow before I can call to my bank about it...

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you including the Black Screen problem? The screen randomly going black (with error code telling U to restart?) while at rest, or while changing from the system menu or between games?

I tried blogging about it on IGN and they prevented me from doing so, deleted my article. I thought it strange how google has hundreds of people with the problem, but not one mention on one of the largest gaming sites on the net.... It let me leave the head line though and a large number of people 'followed' me. I always knew Nintendo had that site in thier back pocket but now i'm certain.

I've also heard frequent complaints about thier DSi transfer program bricking thier DSI while trying to transferr to the 3ds. However, it hasn't happened to me, so far it's still a rumor. I don't believe any of that propaganda until it happens to me.

RodrigoCamilo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
When you blow the mic in the home menu the icons turn, if you keep blowing the icons will stop turning. In the old version I could blow the icon all day and it will keep turning.

Aluziel

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
RodrigoCamilo said:
When you blow the mic in the home menu the icons turn, if you keep blowing the icons will stop turning. In the old version I could blow the icon all day and it will keep turning.

That´s no Bug. It is good that they changed that. Everytime i played on Bus the Icons just kept spinning really fast the whole time. It was annoying.

loco365

OP
Trophies
XP
M[u said:
ddy]
Demonstryde said:
You think that's bad?

I don't have them here either! I find that I'm being ripped off! Especially because I want Super Mario Land. ._.

ball2012003 said:
It does that to me on the charging cradle, but if I use just the cord, it's totally fine.

QUOTE(Aluziel @ Jun 8 2011, 10:37 PM) QUOTE(RodrigoCamilo @ Jun 8 2011, 08:37 PM)

That´s no Bug. It is good that they changed that. Everytime i played on Bus the Icons just kept spinning really fast the whole time. It was annoying.
Oh... I tried blowing in the mic today and it failed like that! No wonder! Duh.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonstryde said:

The prepaid cards were put at Gamestops all over the country. However, they were not sell-able until June 7. This has to do with Nintendo's authentication servers being accessible.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed since yesterday that the pedometer counter is messing up itself. It just resets back to 0 step at certain counts. I got my 10 coins yesterday at 800+ step and got my 10 coins today at 400+ step which is supposedly to be 1000 steps for that 10 coins.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Head