3ds streaming without internet

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to stream n3ds without internet, directly connecting with the pc Hotspot without access to any internet
No. The only method the 3ds can actively send data to another device is through the network. Past that it would require some kind of hardmod.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious myself about this for shats and giggles but, Wouldn't it be possible with a WiFi router, but without actual internet service?

theninjagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I just tried forcing the connection on 3ds and it was streaming to my pc my internet connection was off, the stream was very smooth but it had stutters, i didn't directly connect to my pc hotspot I connected to my phone hotspot on both my pc and 3ds , if you could connect directly that would work better and I am on a low end pc with igpu and 5th gen i3

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried forcing the connection on 3ds and it was streaming to my pc my internet connection was off, the stream was very smooth but it had stutters, i didn't directly connect to my pc hotspot I connected to my phone hotspot on both my pc and 3ds , if you could connect directly that would work better and I am on a low end pc with igpu and 5th gen i3
Streaming is never going to be good on the 3DS. A physical mod for a cable connection is really your only choice if you want quality footage.

theninjagamer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
This is completely streamed without an internet connection, the stutters are because my pc cannot record and stream at the same time before recording there were no stutters, this is pretty good no framedrops I am getting 32 to 38 fps consistently

Attachments

• 2023-12-17 23-55-25.mp4
    29.6 MB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1