leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rydian said:
Finally, it looks smooth and without annoying waiting times.

they've cut out the loading times
tongue.gif

No one is going to show flaws that can be corrected that easly afterwards.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
He got it from here:
http://www.irwebcasting.com/101029/68/e268abf048/index.html
To be honest I think it looks like nothing too special. It's just... an online store.
mellow.gif

Also, when the video shows the shop menu, on the lowest part of the bottom screen there are some "Popular keywords" (or at least that's what I think it says, I had to squint really make out the second kanji) and among them are "Tomokore", which I suppose stands for "Tomodachi Collection" which is a DS game; "Mario", "Pokémon", "Zelda and "Metroid". I guess we can expect downloadable titles from all those franchises
tongue.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Looks better than the slow DSi Menu.
I hope we have the ability to search for games instead of having to shift through a large list.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
SoulSnatcher said:
Looks better than the slow DSi Menu.
I hope we have the ability to search for games instead of having to shift through a large list.
You can. Under the icon with the magnifying glass it says "Soft lookup" the soft is in katakana so it obviously stands for "software" :>.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
What i wanna know is if you can use Wii points on the 3DS shop channel.
If i can, i've got 2000 points ready for the exact moment i buy the 3DS.
And then it's hello to Super Mario World in 3D.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually... the menu looks pretty cluttered and looks like it'll be difficult to look through if you don't already know what it is you want.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
FireGrey said:
Probably not. If it's anything like the current situation with Wii and DSi, you can only spend the points on whatever console you bought them/redeemed the code.

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
is noone freaking about the donkykong icon next to mario one !!

Possibly straight port of new wii donkykong country?

I know, i know... its unlikely... But how cool would the 3ds be if devs could port straight from wii. (bar shitware)

Gameboy games still look so flippin cool too, super mario land was one amazing game.

Demo's for every downloadable game is fantaastic news.

Website andriasang.com has all the juicy info!?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
FireGrey said:
Nintendo won't just change their entire shopping system. You'll be able to buy things on the 3DS with the exact same Wii (or is it called Nintendo now?) points you use on the Wii/DSi, granted that you haven't redeemed the codes on either system yet.

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lostdwarf said:
is noone freaking about the donkykong icon next to mario one !!

Possibly straight port of new wii donkykong country?

I know, i know... its unlikely... But how cool would the 3ds be if devs could port straight from wii. (bar shitware)

Gameboy games still look so flippin cool too, super mario land was one amazing game.

Demo's for every downloadable game is fantaastic news.

Website andriasang.com has all the juicy info!?
I really doubt that if (and I doubt this too) they did a straight port of a Wii game they'd have it on the digital store. If anything it'd probably be a cartridge. I honestly can't think of what game it might be. DK64 is probably out of the question since Rare isn't working with Nintendo any more, and I can't think of any GB, GBC or GBA DK games. Maybe one of the Donkey Kong Country games.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Overlord Nadrian said:
FireGrey said:
Nintendo won't just change their entire shopping system. You'll be able to buy things on the 3DS with the exact same Wii (or is it called Nintendo now?) points you use on the Wii/DSi, granted that you haven't redeemed the codes on either system yet.

They're usually bought as "Nintendo Points", yeah, and then you register them to either system, where they become [system] Points.

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
PeregrinFig said:
DK64 is probably out of the question since Rare isn't working with Nintendo any more, and I can't think of any GB, GBC or GBA DK games. Maybe one of the Donkey Kong Country games.
Maybe "Donkey kong" on GB, loved that game
biggrin.gif

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking as a true TEmp member, "I'll buy what can't be emulated, or downloaded and played from my Flashcart." I read people saying they're looking forward to Donkey Kong on Gameboy, but I can play that game on my GBA Micro, DS Phatty, Samsung Blackjack II, Kenmore Microwave Oven, and any device that plugs into my wall.

What does the 3DS have to do with what is already possible on any given platform? Cast your requests higher, because if the 3DS does get hacked, it's going to offer beyond what the DS(Phat, Lite, XL, etc) has to offer. Which isn't much, because without the SuperCard DStwo, you have mediocre NES, Snes, and whatever compatabilities.

Give me a GBATemp member that actually uses the shop channel with real money, and I'll give you back your virginity, and tuck you into bed at night.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all