3DS serial

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by spleenpoker, Mar 18, 2014.

1. spleenpoker
    OP

spleenpoker Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2010
    Sorry guys, just being a bit paranoid but can you guys just confirm for me if this is correct before I go out and buy it.

I saw a 3DS Grey/Black with serial SEH10012152 9 (EU) That is correct? (sorry being a bit ocd)

2. lambstone
    This message by lambstone has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Mar 19, 2014, Reason: Off-topic/unhelpful, or otherwise replies to the off-topic posts. ~Den.
    Mar 18, 2014
  3. spleenpoker
    This message by spleenpoker has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Mar 19, 2014, Reason: Off-topic/unhelpful, or otherwise replies to the off-topic posts. ~Den.
    Mar 18, 2014
  4. lambstone
    This message by lambstone has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Mar 19, 2014, Reason: Off-topic/unhelpful, or otherwise replies to the off-topic posts. ~Den.
    Mar 18, 2014
  5. natemontage
    This message by natemontage has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Mar 19, 2014, Reason: Off-topic/unhelpful, or otherwise replies to the off-topic posts. ~Den.
    Mar 18, 2014
  6. lambstone
    Mar 18, 2014
  7. natemontage
    This message by natemontage has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Mar 19, 2014, Reason: Off-topic/unhelpful, or otherwise replies to the off-topic posts. ~Den.
    Mar 18, 2014
  8. lambstone
    Mar 18, 2014
  9. fgghjjkll
    This message by fgghjjkll has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Mar 19, 2014, Reason: Off-topic/unhelpful, or otherwise replies to the off-topic posts. ~Den.
    Mar 18, 2014
  10. tbgtbg
    This message by tbgtbg has been removed from public view by Densetsu, Mar 19, 2014, Reason: Off-topic/unhelpful, or otherwise replies to the off-topic posts. ~Den.
    Mar 18, 2014
  11. lambstone
    Mar 18, 2014
  12. spleenpoker
    OP

spleenpoker Member

Newcomer
    Feb 10, 2010
    And I did say I read it, sorry that I just want to make sure that I'm understanding the wiki correctly before I go spend a ton of money.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice