Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

kiefer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have lost my Pokemon X EUR save. I had 6/8 badges. Does anyone have a savefile that is up to this point or is at an earlier point in the game? I would rather not begin from the start.

Thanks.

||αяιєѕ||

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ocarina Of Time Save USA
.sav file type

Ready for master quest

Attachments

• The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time.zip
    27.4 KB · Views: 184

danmc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I believe that not,because the game id is for the eu release,but you can backup our save and try haha,
Greets

PkmnMstr31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also looking for a Tale of the Abyss save for US. I just want a complete game so I can get x2 xp on my first playthrough. Any help or directions to other potential places to find one would be awesome!

zrlan7710

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Requesting for Gyakuten Saiban 123 JPN saves, Gyakuten Saiban 1 all chapters unlocked or at least up to Chapter 4. Thanks!

dbzkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
i like to request a pokemon x savefile

if there is anyone, who is willing to hack my savefile or making a savefile (with the trainer name i want), could you sent a private message.

i want to start the game with all 3 starters (no progress can be made) and if its not to much with all items, like berries, tm, pokeballs, etc...

Axe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

Does anyone have a save file from pokemon x with following:Growlithe, Paras, Ponyta, Seel, Krabby, Drowzee, Hitmonlee, Tangela, Omanyte, Girafarig, Pineco, ...
These are pokemons you can't get in pokemon x/y and i'm using gateway and don't have a valid header.

Thank you,

Axe

thebib62

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a question. Firstly, I tried to find it in this thread, never really found a definitive answer though.

My question is, can I use the save files listed in this thread, and on filetrip with a retail version of the game? I have a Gateway, Action Replay Power Save, and R4i Save Dongle. I’m thinking that the R4i Save Dongle would be my best bet for use with retail carts.

More specifically I wanted to use the Mario Kart 7 save file under the "3DS Game Saves section" on this site with my retail cart version of the game.

Anyone know if that's possible?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Got a question. Firstly, I tried to find it in this thread, never really found a definitive answer though.

My question is, can I use the save files listed in this thread, and on filetrip with a retail version of the game? I have a Gateway, Action Replay Power Save, and R4i Save Dongle. I’m thinking that the R4i Save Dongle would be my best bet for use with retail carts.

More specifically I wanted to use the Mario Kart 7 save file under the "3DS Game Saves section" on this site with my retail cart version of the game.

Anyone know if that's possible?
nope not possible

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for a save file for Pokemon Rumble Blast/Super Pokemon Rumble either US or EUR. Progress as far as possible, but not too bothered if only a few areas cleared, just wanting it for local multiplayer :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: updated ship of harkinian, gonna install some hd texture pack