Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone please upload Luigis Mansion 2 but up to the second house just past the spider boss. I don't want the whole complete file, it will ruin the game for me because I did have it for my 3DS but sold it and bought a GW card but lost my .sav file and I cannot be bothered to play it upto there agian. Thanks :)

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
omfg!!! I JUST 93%ed Kirby Triple deluxe in one 3DS power cycle then i exited and got a message that no SD card was inserted and after restarting the 3DS my fucking savegame dissapeared.

Can anyone provide a savegame for Kirby Triple Deluxe that is cleared (with most stuff unlocked available preferably)? My GOD, that was 93% that i completed, i had just beaten True arena godamnit

cabal_man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having trouble replacing my ocarina of time save.... No matter what I do gateway seems to use the Spi version. I've even tried deleting the save entirely... But it still seems to remember my save.

Steps taken:
Exit game with home + x
Load up another game in multi ROM using select
Start other game
Fully shutdown 3ds to exit emunand
Eject SD card and swap/delete save file
Eject SD from computer, put back in, launch emunand and load up game
???? It still remembers my old save???

Any suggestions what I am doing wrong? Using latest gateway fw.
Fixed. I'm an idiot.

cabal_man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Urgh Wik'd.... you owe me!

Not only have you uploaded ALBTW save file as a ocarina of time save which meant I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it to work... but ALSO you've caused me to overwrite and lose my ALBTW file :-(

Although perhaps it wasn't you who added it to the site: http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/download-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-wikid-eur-f32701.html

Sorry if this isn't your fault!

I found the actual ocarina of time 3d file I wanted (one with masterquest unlocked) by googling the gameID followed by .sav.

http://filetrip.net/dl?8ndeUqnfVv

Wiki'd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Urgh Wik'd.... you owe me!

Not only have you uploaded ALBTW save file as a ocarina of time save which meant I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get it to work... but ALSO you've caused me to overwrite and lose my ALBTW file :-(

Although perhaps it wasn't you who added it to the site: http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/download-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3d-wikid-eur-f32701.html

Sorry if this isn't your fault!

I found the actual ocarina of time 3d file I wanted (one with masterquest unlocked) by googling the gameID followed by .sav.

http://filetrip.net/dl?8ndeUqnfVv

Oops, that's too bad man. I only uploaded the ALBW save to fulfill someone else's request for ALBW save that starts after obtaining the Master Sword and completing the Hyrule Castle event, therefore, I uploaded my save with a slot at that place directly to GBAtemp, and it appears that Avalynn88 had taken the awesome job of compiling all the saves from this topic and put them on FileTrip.

Though it seems in the process, some saves info have been mixed up, because not only my ALBW save incorrectly states it's for OoT, but another one of my saves, which is for Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, states that it's for EU region, while in fact it's a US region save.

Anyway, I am glad you have found the OoT save you were looking for, and I hope you'll recover from your erased ALBW progress soon.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I fixed the region of Layont.
And renamed OoT to ALBW.

If you find any other saves with incorrect title/region/description, let me know and I'll fix them.

Also, always verify that the file you are downloading is the correct game. Check the save file with the GameID on 3ds.essh.co, and always keep a backup of your existing save file in case it's not the progress you wanted, or if it's a bad/corrupted save.

I added that to the first post too.

Reactions: Wiki'd

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
buddies, anyone has 100% complete save games or save game with unlocked last world with 90 stars for US version of New Super Mario Bros. 2... Thanks in advance...:)

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
i already uploaded it a few pages back.
checked all pages but couldnt find...

If you upload them to filetrip, users would find them instead of browsing all the pages of requests.
yeah. I searched there a week or two ago. It would be better if all save game links edited to the first page or posted in filetrip save game thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...