Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

anindividual

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please do.

btw, since my previous 3ds with my 3dslink and my laptop was stolen (including my backed up savedgames) , i picked up another 3ds and gateway and been catching up with my savegames. in case anyone needs any, atm ive got

Yoshis Island USA (cleared, not 100% yet tho)
Mario 3D Land USA (5 glowing stars, every course cleared with Mario&Luigi including gold poles, secret level cleared)
Starfox 64 3D USA (all badges on n64 and expert modes)
New Super Mario bros 2 USA (5 glowing stars, everything 100%)
Harmoknight EUR, Game cleared including secret world 8, all levels unlocked

ive got a few others too, some ive already uploaded on previous pages . Still gotta beat a few games from my list yet.

Im still in need of that Mario Kart USA save, and a DKC returns USA save that has that extra exclusive world.

I could do with a couple of those (Yoshi's New Island and Mario 3D Land), but, if you are willing to, perhaps you could just upload the lot of them.

Also, if anybody has a decent Dark Moon (that's USA) save to share or can extract their New Leaf (also USA) save that has some good progress, I'd appreciate it.

Orichalcos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, please can I request a save if someone has when with these specs
I need a Kingdom hearts 3D save

for: USA region, Gateway 3ds 2.1 omega flashcard
I need all spirits to be unlocked and all commands if possible and its better if there are a lot of dream pieces atleast for me to create the spirits
also all keyblades.
for summary I need a complete save
If someone has it please share it...Thanks.

David Lepkowsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone has Bravely Default .bin saves for Powersaves with lots of villagers, I would appreciate a copy of that :). Also, can we get some .bin saves on filetrip for those of us with powersaves.

verne94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Kid Icarus Uprising EUR 1.0

R4I 3DS GOLD savegame

Content of save slot 1:
================
Game completed at 67,8% overall, Story completed, Boss Rush Unlocked, 32000 hearts, 50000 offered to Palutena, 30000 offered to Viridi, 404 idols, (No, there aren't 405 and 411)

I request an edit of this file to unlock the unreleased 405 and 411 idols, if possible.

Superiorknightz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't you like my post on the Community Pokemon save page today?

I did, but you talked about specific things people want, I'm just talking about just uploading a save file. This thread does say 3ds savegame requests. Do you have a pokemon x/y save file your willing to share?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr