Hacking 3DS Savegame Requests thread

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to convert the Fire Emblem JPN "Perfect Start" save to US format? Thoughts appreciated :)

Also, does anyone have a save like this or know where I can get one?

Paper Mario Sticker Star (US):
- Max Stats
- Near beginning of game

Thoughts appreciated again :)

lucaboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i'm looking for european kingdom hearts 3d savegame (0004000000095500) from gateway with theater mode unlocked,can someone help me please?thank you very much

Simpleskills

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys.. Just after a Majora's Mask EU save file either after Snowhead temple or around about that part of the game. 3DS powered off and I lost my save file :(

Thanks!

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.. Just after a Majora's Mask EU save file either after Snowhead temple or around about that part of the game. 3DS powered off and I lost my save file :(

Thanks!

Just after snowhead was beaten.

Attachments

• 0004000000125600.zip
    416.4 KB · Views: 128

lestar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm looking for an Aikatsu! Cinderella Lesson save at the starting of the game, I wanted to play it in my USA 3DS using RegionThree, but when you start a new game, it asks you to enter your name and only accept japanese characters and I cant play it

pierrandre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, this thread is amazing, but I was wondering if I could use these backups with my sky3DS
The disk writer got a feature when right-clicking the game to upload a savegame, will it work ?
Thanks

SirNapking

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, i hope someone of you can help me. I want to upload a save file from an digital copy of a game(bought from e-shop) to the cartridge version of that game. I thought it might be possible with the R4i Save Dongle, since the software for those has an encrypt/decrypt function which adjusts the save you want to upload for the cartridge encryption. But I dont have a save dongle and if it won't work i don't even need to buy one.. So does anyone know if it is possible to upload the save file from an digital version to the cartridge version with the save dongle? Or if that won't work, is there any other way to do it?

BBonch

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I'm lookin' for One Piece - Unlimited World Red .3ds/.3dz/.cia Eur (but USA will be fine too) savefile... Mine was "broken" due to glitch of emunand... 25 hours of grinding...
TNX in advance.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
One fast question. Is save from a retail cart connected with the header?
Can I rip my retail kid icarus save with gateway and use it with a kid icarus rom with a different header than my retail?

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
One fast question. Is save from a retail cart connected with the header?
Can I rip my retail kid icarus save with gateway and use it with a kid icarus rom with a different header than my retail?

Ok after some experimenting you cannot use the save file like this. You have to do the method that you back it up with NTR savemanager plugin and then import it through savedatafiler for it to work.

Mitch2025

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a save from my US copy of Majoras Mask that was only played in my NN3DS on OFW 9.0. I want to be able to use it on my copy that I ripped for use with my Gateway but I don't have the tools to use NTR2.1 which seems to be the only way to do it with the newer encryption. If I upload the save file, could someone do it for me?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-