3ds reinand 9.2 menu problem

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Bernhard, May 23, 2016.

1. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    I ve searched the web for hours, but i cant find any solution :/ i am a bit angry.. soo my problem is that i want to make a Folder on the CFW but evrytime i shut down my3ds and reboot...the folders are there but the apps ore homebrews/ cias are not in it ...and pop up as a gift ... everytime ^^ its a small problem...but it is exhausting ^^

I hope for replys ^^

Cheers :)

2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    two options. take sd card out and format sysnand to unlink your nands, or install a9lh sysnand cfw (its the best option!) heres a link for a9lh https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

3. GerbilSoft

GerbilSoft GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2012
    United States
    Are you using EmuNAND? If so, you might have linked SysNAND/EmuNAND. (You can verify this by setting a theme on one; if it shows up on the other, then it's linked.)

The solution is to format one of them. (The usual method is to format SysNAND and keep it as 9.2, then update EmuNAND to the latest.)

EDIT: What nero99 said.

4. Bernhard
    OP

Bernhard BorderPsycho

May 2, 2016
    United States
    Ive done the CFW like this guy ""
    Soo i dont know what i should do next :/ if i format the sd sysnand...than its like this step in this video... and i think its Linked ^^ yeah cause if i take a theme...it appeara on same firmwares the sys and the emunder

I am using the emunder like this guy and i am a comolete noob in CFW , i ve choosen the reinand 9.2 ^^.

@nero99 thank ya i ll check the links out as soon as possible :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Sooo @GerbilSoft can u pls teach me the emuNAND and the sysNAND differences ^^ is the emuNAND the sort of CFW? ^^ i was only bout playing doom as cia ^^ and it worked really well but yeah the problem is explained on the top ^^ .