3DS Questions

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SwordSkill, Aug 4, 2011.

Aug 4, 2011

3DS Questions by SwordSkill at 10:31 PM (718 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. SwordSkill
    OP

Newcomer SwordSkill Member

Greece
    Hello, I'm thinking about buying a 3DS, and I would like to test some games before I buy one since, I can't afford to buy a bunch of games only to see that they don't interest me.
    I don't know much about 3DS or how it works, but I know for PSP.

First of all does 3DS uses CFW like PSP do (Even thought it's illegal.) but I think I'm only left with that choice, since many demos I've tried in the past seemed exciting but when the original game came out I was quite disappointed.

I've also read in an above post that there haven't been any releases for Hacks yet but the post was on June and since 2 months have passed since then, I thought that it would be a good idea to ask.

Thanks for spending your time reading this! Have a nice holidays (Even thought they is nearing it's end...)

2. Nathan Drake

Member Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Antarctica
    There are no hacks, no CFW, no special flash cart. If you buy the 3DS, you go legit at this point in time.

3. StapleButter

Member StapleButter 'New Member' registered since 2009. Fuck yea.

France
    Perhaps you should read threads around you before posting threads like this? It is said in the stickies that the 3DS isn't even hacked yet. Also, firmware files can be downloaded from Nintendo's servers, but they're all encrypted, and most likely signed.

4. dicamarques

Member dicamarques Definitely not Bruce Wayne.

Portugal
    You can only play DS games "illegally", with a flashcart like a r4, acekard, supercard etc.
    But 3ds mode only legal games. at least for now.

5. Memoir

Member Memoir Undeserved

United States
    Usually I defend posters like this... but when they ask questions that are answered EVERYWHERE.. It becomes a problem. Now, OP. Do not take offense. For I do not mean it. ^^ However, there are threads dedicated to answering all your questions. [​IMG]