3DS question about wireless/piracy

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Alterazohg, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2011
  1. Alterazohg
    OP

Newcomer Alterazohg Newbie

United States
    okay so i have my 3DS already updated and stuff to use the eShop and browser. now my thing is, will it brick my 3DS if i were to trade pokemon from Diamond pokemon game (store bought) on my 3DS to trade/transfer pokemon to my R4 to pokemon white? i keep thinking if theres wireless communication between my 3DS using Diamond and my Regular DS using the R4 that the 3DS would detect the flashcart on the other DS.

would it brick it?

2. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

They've verified that the Bricking rumor is false. So you'd be perfectly safe. And if you had to worry, under your Internet settings, you can prevent sending of your play log to further secure not being detected.

EDIT: The 3DS can't determine what game it is wirelessly communicating with. You'd still be fine.

3. Alterazohg
    OP

Newcomer Alterazohg Newbie

United States
    ok thx a lot, i have a few games i can transfer stuff in between their original cartridge and my R4, pokemon would be one of them tho, makes me feel a lot better since i just bought my 3DS and still want to transfer stuff in between games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.