3ds problem with ACEKARD2i

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by mattaus, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2012

3ds problem with ACEKARD2i by mattaus at 10:03 AM (1,338 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mattaus
    OP

Newcomer mattaus Newbie

United Kingdom
    I have bought an Acekad2i to work on my 3ds (well my daughters), its running 3.0.0.6E. I cant seem to view the games that i move across to the card.

I have downloaded the ak2ifw_update_3ds3.0_DSi143 and the AKAIO.1.8.9 f/w.

I have formatted the card using the panasonic tool, I have moved the files which there is 8 of them to the microsd card and inserted into the acekard and then into a ds lite to update. Followed the instructions to do the update by clicking on ak2ifw_update_3ds30_DSi143_onDSi_and_DSXL_and3DS, made sure the HWID is 8181 and pressed start to update, says successfully.

Now i created a folder called Games and copy and pasted the 3ds games that i wish to play into this folder and moved these across to the sdhc card

I then put the acekard2i into the 3ds and clicked on the prince caspian loader and the folder games is there but there is NO 3ds game files inside.

I really need help on this as i had an issue with r4i gold card and a simalar thinig happened but they sent me an acekard replacement as they are suppose to be better. I must be doing something wrong as i cant surely have had 2 cards (R4 & acekard) that are Naff.

Hope someone can help and I understand that there is quite a few threads on acekard but i couldnt find an answer to my problem.

Thanks Guys

:(

2. taken

Member taken GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    You can not play 3ds rom on An Acekard2i. There's no and I mean no way of playing 3ds roms,On any cards. There's none out at the moment.

3. mattaus
    OP

Newcomer mattaus Newbie

United Kingdom
    well that clears that up then i just assumed that if you could d/l 3ds games and there was f/w for 3.0.0.6E it would work, thanks.

So my normal nds files should work then

4. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Member NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Australia
    Yep, normal .nds roms will work perfectly on you Acekard.

(next time read the stickies!)

5. andibad

Member andibad Soon™

Indonesia
    hm you can read stickied "HIGHLIGHTED" thread please?

[​IMG]

i hope moderator lock THIS thread, and added plugin if someone trying create thread a popup about "stickied thread" appear and they will understand, since most of them lazy checked that stickied now was highlighted (useless i think if is highlighted since they lazy).

3DS ROM is need new model, so you ds flashcart will not work with any update!

is was 1001 st thread like this ._.

please don't create own thread please, if 3DS ROM playable it will on newspage on gbatemp site... so don't worry about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.