3DS Preorders Avaliable

moon_wolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
Sonicslasher said:
If Nintendo hasn't even shown their final product yet, what makes you think they would have set a price now?
huh.gif
Final product?
So the system that we've seen the past few days that had a gazillion high res pictures in the press kit might not actually look like that?
Here's hoping it doesn't... I don't like how 3DS looks and it's irritating that they've deliberately made it look fugly so they can release a 3DS Lite a year later >.>
it really its n the final product those are the specifications

Size (when closed):
Approximately 5.3 inches wide, 2.9 inches long, 0.8 inches tall.
Weight:
Approximately 8 ounces.
Look:
Final design is TBA.
Top Screen:
3.53-inch widescreen LCD display, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses; with 800x240 pixel resolution (400 pixels are allocated for each eye to enable 3D viewing).
Touch Screen:
3.02-inch LCD with 320x240 pixel resolution with a touch screen.
Cameras:
One inner camera and two outer cameras with 640x480 (0.3 Mega) pixel resolution.
Pre-Installed Software:
TBA
Nintendo 3DS Game Card:
2 GB Max. at launch.
Wireless Communication:
Can communicate in the 2.4 GHz band. Multiple Nintendo 3DS systems can connect via a local wireless connection to let users communicate or enjoy competitive game play. Systems also can connect to LAN access points to access the Internet and allow people to enjoy games with others. Will support IEEE 802.11 with enhanced security (WPA/WPA2). Nintendo 3DS hardware is designed so that even when not in use, it can automatically exchange data with other Nintendo 3DS systems or receive data via the Internet while in sleep mode.

Game Controls:
Touch screen, embedded microphone, A/B/X/Y face buttons, + Control Pad, L/R buttons, Start and Select buttons, "Slide Pad" that allows 360-degree analog input, one inner camera, two outer cameras, motion sensor and a gyro sensor.

Other Input Controls:
3D Depth Slider to adjust level of 3D effect (can be scaled back or turned off completely depending on the preference of the user), Home button to call system function, Wireless switch to turn off wireless communications (even during game play), Power button. The telescoping stylus is approximately 4 inches when fully extended.

Input/Output:
A port that accepts both Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS™ family of systems, an SD memory card slot, an AC adapter connector, a charging cradle terminal and a stereo headphone output jack.

Sound:
Stereo speakers positioned to the left and right of the top screen.

Battery:
Lithium ion battery details TBA.

Languages:
TBA

Parental Controls:
Parental controls similar to the Nintendo DSi system will be included.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$350 is outrageous. Luckily this is only speculation and the price will go down. Ninty knows better than to release a handheld more expensive than their current home console in country like the US where the economy is poor. Bring it down to the price of Wii then I shall consider.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pre-orders already? Hmm, kinda interested though.
I agree with others here, price shouldn't be more than 200, Nintendo knows better than to hike the price too high.
200 sounds about right for me, but I hope they include some games or free DSPoints and other pre-order/first batch goodies.
I think only the PSP has had a price that high but that came with extras to try and fit the price.

We'll see next year, but I'm sure it wont be too high, at least no without some sorta bundle.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think about $180 to $220 USD sounds about right.
meh... at least that's what i'm counting on so it's in my budget.
since i always end up buying handhelds at launch and waiting it out 2 years after launch for the price to drop on consoles, i'd hate to have to wait out a price drop on the 3DS.
i don't think i will, seeing as the wii was cheap enough at launch for me to get and how nintendo always markets to us poor kids...

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
$350 actually sounds like reasonable guess for down here. DSi & DSiXL were $300 at launch here with no games included.

You can bet it will be at least $300 here....
& if its bundled with a game then at least $350.

I don't know why shit like this is so expensive here??

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Their stupid for doing this now. Prices, designs, names for the 3DS could change COMPLETELY by then.

I'm sure it will be a little lower than that, but I'm expecting $300 (Maybe $250). I would spend up to $350 probably.

I don't know why their so eager advertise that they will be selling them. It's not going to be out for almost another year. Gamestop has to chill.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Remember people, this is Australian prices we're dealing with. This is actually a reasonable price.
And based on this price, I can appropriately estimate that the price is $230-250 CAD.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
Their stupid for doing this now. Prices, designs, names for the 3DS could change COMPLETELY by then.

I'm sure it will be a little lower than that, but I'm expecting $300 (Maybe $250). I would spend up to $350 probably.

I don't know why their so eager advertise that they will be selling them. It's not going to be out for almost another year. Gamestop has to chill.
Why do you think that? The DS was announced at E3 in March, the final design a couple months later, the release date announcement in September, and launch in the US in November all in the same year. I'm thinking it will actually be out here in November. Konno also said it will not likely change in design that much in an interview segment with Iwata.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
akuchan said:
That price is not abnormal for an Australian price, but is it reasonable? HELL NO, that is why we import all our crap lol
if you do that though than you have to import all the games too but it doesn't really matter cos were ALSO last on the list to get games too! hopefully an m3ds will be made for this the same as ds
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1