3ds perma ban really does not affect me alot

Stovven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My answer is no, a small percentage of games use online and out of those, I dont play them
The 2nd thing is miiverse and friends, well now I cant be with waluigi, alone, but uh you prob dont have alot of friends on your 3ds. And miiverse is on the wiiu and has a website, so that really not useful, and since you can use the eshop, well uhh you can still get games for the thing, at this point my 3ds is designed for portable no internet use, like 90% of the time I use it like this, this ban wave was just a pointless thing to me
Yes I got beaned by Nintendo but I really dont care :wink:

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
My answer is no, a small percentage of games use online and out of those, I dont play them
The 2nd thing is miiverse and friends, well now I cant be with waluigi, alone, but uh you prob dont have alot of friends on your 3ds. And miiverse is on the wiiu and has a website, so that really not useful, and since you can use the eshop, well uhh you can still get games for the thing, at this point my 3ds is designed for portable no internet use, like 90% of the time I use it like this, this ban wave was just a pointless thing to me
Yes I got beaned by Nintendo but I really dont care :wink:
Cool

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte