Homebrew 3DS New Firmware after 10.2!!!

RealLatias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just turned on my 3DS (Which is 10.2-28U). I got a prompt asking to start a system update. Does this mean that there is a new 10.3 software? If so, when will the 10.2 exploit(If there is one) be released? :yaynds:

D

Deleted User

Hi, I just turned on my 3DS (Which is 10.2-28U). I got a prompt asking to start a system update. Does this mean that there is a new 10.3 software? If so, when will the 10.2 exploit(If there is one) be released? :yaynds:
Since you're in 10.2 then there's no reason to stay on that firmware since you won't be able to do Browserhax and stuff, and kernel exploit got patched over a year ago.

Deleted member 370283

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, all of you are correct in what you've told RealLatias, but I think its slightly rude that you jump right ahead and assume that this person is talking about a kernel exploit. In their original post, they gave no indication whatsoever that they were asking about a kernel exploit. All they asked about was the "10.2 exploit", which could refer to anything, like another Ironhax or something. The answer is still no, but I just thought I'd pop in and say that.

D

Deleted User

Now, all of you are correct in what you've told RealLatias, but I think its slightly rude that you jump right ahead and assume that this person is talking about a kernel exploit. In their original post, they gave no indication whatsoever that they were asking about a kernel exploit. All they asked about was the "10.2 exploit", which could refer to anything, like another Ironhax or something. The answer is still no, but I just thought I'd pop in and say that.
Yes, i tried to explain that in my post, but you probably didn't notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The update actually made zoom better