3DS Mii Modifier - "Load Error! No Miis Detected!"

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Exavold, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Exavold
    OP

Exavold eeh

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    Hello everyone ,

I've tried editing my Mii using @GamerDudeK 's "3DS Mii Modifier" but when I select my CFL_DB.dat from my dump , my Miis don't appear in "Select Mii" and I get an error in the bottom of the program saying "Load Error! No Miis Detected!".

I've dumped my ExtData using @MrCheeze 's "extdata_dump" homebrew , using a European 3DS running A9LH + Luma on FW 11.1.0-34 (sysNAND)

Thanks for reading and/or helping. :)

2. GamerDudeK

GamerDudeK GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2015
    Canada
    Yeah, the PC Program is out of date and not working so well right now, but I'm re-writing it as a homebrew app.

Do you have more than one mii in the plaza?
    If you want, you can pm me your CFL_DB.dat, and the name of the mii you want to change (and the name you want to change it too) and I can give a shot at hex editing it ;)

Scarlet likes this.
  3. Exavold
    OP

Exavold eeh

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    Hey , first off thank you for working on this ! :)

I only created a single Mii , I'm sending you my CFL_DB.dat in a PM , just in case you have a bit of free time to hex edit it. (It's ok if you don't want to btw)

Thanks ! :3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice